The airport Barcelona is Spain’s second-largest right after Madrid-Barajas and ranks 10th place in Europe. With Airport Barcelona sim-wings brings this international hub up to speeds, contentwise.
The high resolution aerial image covers a total surface of 4200 km² around the airport as well as the city of Barcelona – the whole area also received autogen buildings and vegetation. The airport itself not only sports detailed buildings, pre-rendered night lighting and several animations, but also features ground markings based on up-to-date charts and an AFCAD file containing real parking codes and approach procedures following AIRAC 1708.
- Custom jetways (using SAM plug-in)
- Custom lighting
- 50cm/pixel aerial image with hand-placed autogen
- PBR ground textures
- Animated windsock
- All airport buildings including surrounding buildings
- Dynamic lighting
- High-quality ground and building textures
- Static aircraft
- Volumetric grass
- Compatibility with Spain UHD
- X-Plane 12 / X-Plane 11
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8 / 10 / 11 (64bit), Linux or macOS 10.10+
- CPU: Quad Core with 3.5 GHz
- RAM: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
- Graphics card: DirectX 11, 8 GB VRAM
- 18 GB free disk space
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!