Electric cars - it is impossible to imagine today's streets without them, they will be present more and more often in the future and with the OMSI 2 Downloadpack Vol. 11 they can now also be seen on the OMSI maps.
The 11th part of the OMSI Downloadpack series is now dedicated to these vehicles and offers 9 different models from well-known manufacturers. From small cars to sports sedans and SUVs, everything is included. In addition to models that are now frequently encountered, there are also some that are not visible in road traffic on a daily basis.
All models have in common that they are 3D-optimised and put as little strain as possible on OMSI. In addition to different colours, they also include the sound familiar from electric cars. With the OMSI2 Downloadpack Vol. 11, OMSI moves with the times and shows the electric vehicles of the 2020s.
- Audi e-tron GT
- Dacia Spring
- Fiat 500
- MB EQC
- Nissan Leaf ZE1
- Peugeot e-208
- Polestar 1
- VW ID.3
- VW ID.4
- 9 different AI electric cars
- Vehicle types from well-known manufacturers
- Different colour variants
- Static models to place on maps
- Own, special sounds
- Performance-optimised 3D models
- OMSI 2 (at least version 2.3)
- Windows 8.1 / 10 (64bit)
- Dual core processor, Core i5 with 2.8 GHz or similar (Quad core with 3 GHz recommended)
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- 3D graphics card with at least 1024 MB (2048 MB recommended)
- 1 GB free hard drive space
- Sound card
- Keyboard and mouse
- DirectX 9.0c compatible hardware and software
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.