Santa Monica Airport (Santa Monica Municipal Airport) is a general aviation airport largely in...plus
Informations sur le produit "AG Sim - KSMO - Santa Monica Airport"
Santa Monica Airport (Santa Monica Municipal Airport) is a general aviation airport largely in Santa Monica, California, United States.
The airport is about 2 miles (3 km) from the Pacific Ocean (Santa Monica Bay) and 6 miles (10 km) north of Los Angeles International Airport. Beautiful Santa Monica view is in your home with the quality of AG Sim.
- Detailed 3D buildings
- 8192x8192 PBR textures
- Ground texture renewed
- Over 3000+ Hand placed 3D objects
- Special places like Museum of Flying
- Various areas around the airport for better VFR experience
- FPS friendly
- Glorious night lighting
- Accurate slope
- Static aircraft and living airport experience
- Accurate ground and traffic signs
Liens supplémentaires vers "AG Sim - KSMO - Santa Monica Airport"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 1 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.