Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS13747
- Fabricant: X-Plane.org
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: BETA 1.6.4
The Boeing 767 is part of the Professional Series, the most in-depth sim add-on for X-Plane to date. Systems depth, the most important aspect of flight simulation - are taken to a whole new level. Be ready to be blown away by the list of features available on this aircraft, most of them are new and exclusive.
Brought to you by a team of professional coders, designers and pilots with years of experience in X-Plane.
- Officially licensed by the Boeing © Corporation
- Suitable for beginners - Quick start mode (all systems ready) and tutorials modes
- Great for advanced users - Complex systems are simulated
- The most advanced X-Plane 10 Airliner
- A very flexible architecture : You chose the set up
- Different options for many avionics instruments including two types of FMC.
- Options to composite your own EICAS, EADI and EHSI displays.
- Most of the options included in the real 767
Checklists and 'Autohelper':
- Full electronic interactive checklist with automatic action detection.
- Automatic mode 'Helper' who performs all the actions for you, you just CHECK the items.
- A tutorial which shows the user what to do and when.
Perfected Flight model:
- Accurate flight model, as close as it gets to real performance. Tested by real pilots and translated to X-Plane
- A dynamic and customizable center of gravity that depends on actual cargo and passenger load
- Fully Functional Professional FMS and EFIS System
- Custom Flight Management Computer, integrated with other plane systems.
- Custom programmed LNAV logic for terminal procedures from updatable database.
- VNAV-managed climbs and descends.
- Optimum cruise performance and step climb calculation.
- Two independent analogue instrument sets for captain and first officer.
- Two independently simulated EFIS (EADI/EHSI configuration) for captain and first officer.
- Dual-FMS with two independently working CDUs.
- Working instrument comparators.
- Triple IRS and triple symbol generator systems with realistic instrument source switching.
- Dual air-data computers with custom failure modes and source switching.
- Independent 2 nav and an ils recievers.
- Realistic inertial, radio and GPS position updating, you can see the individual inaccuracies of those systems.
- Triple-channel autopilot with realistic dependencies.
- Fail operational and fail passive auto land with mode degradations based on system failures.
- Load company routes generated by Professional FlightPlanner X (or other compatible programs) directly into the FMC.
- FMC can be used on external touchscreen or tablet, optimized for the Retina iPad.
Custom Systems and Failure model:
- Detailed and deep simulation of almost every system in the real aircraft.
- Custom air and pressure system.
- Electrical system with all AC and DC busses modeled - see which system depends on which bus.
- Hydraulic system that uses a little fluid when treated correctly and a lot of fluid if used incorrectly.
- Multistage custom failure system - over 200 more failures than X-Plane.
- Ability to fix failure by following proper procedure.
- Persistent failure and maintenance system. Aircraft wear and misuse will carry over to your next flight.
Warning system and radars:
- Fully functional GPWS with all the modes the real plane has.
- Fully functional terrain radar, with custom database (just like the real plane), a look-ahead warning system and many other features.
- Weather radar that works like the real thing. Including tilt and gain functions, ground clutter, turbulence detection and windshear prediction.
- Accurate dimensions based on exterior drawings provided by Boeing.
- Very detailed exterior modelling with high resolution textures.
- Very high resolution 3D cockpit with every switch functional.
- Spatial rain simulation with high detail.
- Very detailed passenger cabin graphics including galleys.
- Additional graphic features: real working oxygen masks both in cockpit and cabin, dynamic window blinds that react to sunlight etc.
- New and improved wingflex.
- Multilayer dynamic reflections on all glass objects.
- Reflective metal and plastic objects in the cockpit.
- Glossy exterior that reflects the outside.
- XP weather enhancements like custom windshear.
Advanced Custom Sounds:
- A Pro sound pack by BSS.
- Several hundred custom sounds.
- In-cockpit custom sounds.
- Switches with individual sounds.
- Many individual system sound inside and outside.
- Airport environment sounds.
- Cabin sounds.
- 3D stereo sound system for engines.
- In flight cabin announcements.
- Interactive communication with the cabin crew (reporting misconfigurations and passenger comfort problems).
On Screen menus:
- An tablet-like menu popping-up from the cockpit.
- Custom pages for loading/unloading fuel, cargo and passengers, customizing the CG, calling for pushback and performing maintenance.
- Ability to customize the plane with winglets, reflection level, wingflex level and set other options to be saved or default.
- Ground equipment and door pages.
- Failure monitoring menu.
- Working push-back truck - Fully controllable with your joystick.
- Passenger bus and stairs or optional gate configuration (passengers can be loaded from gate instead of bus).
- Fuel truck, de-Icing truck, GPU, ground-start units both visible and fully functional with airplane systems.
- Other ground equipment.
- 7 default liveries included: American Airlines, Air France, WestJet, Lufthansa Group, British Airways, Garuda Indonesia, X-Airways
- Over 100 additional liveries available separately
- X-Plane 11.50+ / a BETA version is available for X-Plane 12
- Windows 7+, macOS 10.10 - 10.15 (Catalina) or Linux 14.04 LTS (64-bit)
- 8 GB RAM (16-24 GB+ RAM recommended)
- 3 GB VRAM min. (6 GB+ VRAM recommended)
- Download-Size: 1.2 GB
- Added rain effect to interior windows (XP12)
- Added glow lights to cockpit lamps (XP12)
- Fixed possible CTD or other weird behaviour when you have a hold in non active or MOD rte
- Fixed issue when fmc pretunes ils freq even for non ils/loc approaches
- Fixed LIT issues with outer glass (XP12)
- Fixed manipulators axes in VR (764)
- Retuned the lighting ext and interior (XP12)
- Retuned the reflections (XP12)
- Retuned some displays/panels/lamps brt things in the cockpit (XP12)
- Retuned wingflex (XP12)
- Made some blind attempt to fix the issue with possible unexpected alt_hold mode after takeoff
- Please ignore possible sim warning about the deprecated dataref (cgz_ref_to_default) in XP12
- If you have some issues after activation, reload the simulator itself
- Note: please ignore possible sim warning about the deprecated dataref (cgz_ref_to_default)
- Fixed avionics issue for xp12 beta 8
- Fixed some lamps in cockpit that were broken
- Fixed wingflex (XP12)
- Fixed standby altimeter (XP12)
- Fixed some visual bugs in the cockpit
- Fixed captains chair (XP12)
- Fixed landing and taxi lamps (XP12)
- Fixed door lighting at night (XP12)
- Fixed the ALTN lights on some FPDS buttons
- Fixed engine start sound looping on outside view bug
- Fixed 764 compact engine display option
- Fixed some tutorial issues for 764
- Fixed wing light position for 764 (XP11)
- Changed apu lamp behaviour
- Added glow effect to the FPDS displays (XP12)
- Fixed 3d reflections in displays (XP12)
- Fixed various issues with lamps (XP12)
- Fixed tiller animation (XP12)
- Fixed possible steering issue (XP12)
- Fixed dome light issue in cold&dark
- Improved AT SPD mode behaviour (XP12)
- Updated billboard effect for external lights (XP12)
- Made chart light knob as override knob (400)
- Fixed some 3d issues, holes and etc in XP12
- Fixed particles issues in XP12
- Fixed some external lights issues in XP12
- Fixed some rain issues in XP12
- Fixed missed inner_glass.obj
- Fixed possible cabin pressurization issue in XP12
- Fixed some displays reflection issues
- Now it is compatible with X-Plane 12! Use separate *_xp12.acf files for X-Plane 12
- Added thumbnails for xp12 for livery packages, redownload them from the store
- Fixed possible going to manual nav1 during fmc autotuning
- Fixed air brake manipulator (400)
- Fixed trim indicators LIT (400)
- Fixed parking brake LIT (400)
- Fixed ckpt flood light color (ALL)
- Added transition level input to descent page (ALL)
- Fixed yoke aileron trim marker (ALL)
- Fixed -SF cockpit issue (-SF)
- Fixed missed target hdg line on CTR ND modes (400)
- Fixed various issues in cockpit 3d (400)
- Fixed kg/lb option doesn't affect eicas displaying (400)
- Fixed more for possible wrong TOD time displaying (ALL)
- Fixed the issue when you cannot do direct-to via first line when an holding pattern is the active leg (ALL)
- Fixed unexpected insufficient fuel message after touchdown (ALL)
- Fixed some bugs in route activation logic, before, it can get it messed up when cancel activation of another route (ALL)
- Fixed possible unexpected MOD header for inactive route (ALL)
- Fixed some tooltips not appearing in the tablet (ALL)
- Fixed some interaction inconveniences in the tablet gui elements (ALL)
- Changed the loader location (400)
- Improved usability of navigraph charts function:
- Made not scaled with the chart the airplane symbol (ALL)
- Added highlighting of current chart in the list and current of pinned tabs (ALL)
- Fixed second eng item in amplified procedure, now it is manual check item (400)
- Fixed possible traffic flickering on nd, at least in several conditions (ALL)
- Fixed remote CDU to be fit to 764 in terms of keyboard layout (400)
- Fixed another lightings issue on audio panel (400)
- Fixed possible very wrong time and fuel calculation for the leg containing TOD (ALL)
- Fixed possible weird fuel calculation if you refuel airplane with engines running via in-sim menu (ALL)
- Fixed several issues with VHF radio panels (400)
- Fixed missed pointers and wrong direction on interaction for baro units and mins mode switches (400)
- As a temporary solution for long-haul pilots, to help them: added cruise wind input prompt to the PERF INIT page which will be taken into account for all legs in the cruise segment (ALL)
- Tuned all doors&ports coordinates for third party and in-sim ground services (400)
- Added new in-pack liveries for the -400: American, ANA, Azur Air, Bahrain, Condor, TUI
- Added an option for displaying compact engine indication only on failures (400)
- Fixed ICAO code of the 764 (400)
- Fixed fpv indication (400)
- Fixed hdg target indication on the pfd (400)
- Fixed fd source switching logic (400)
- Fixed wrong configuration of WXR for some modes (400)
- Fixed possible plane soft crash when calling a purser (ALL)
- Fixed lightings for audio panel buttons (400)
- Fixed various issues in 3d, like added up/down text for gear lever (400)
- Fixed fuel pump item in the checklist (400)
- Fixed advanced rain, still works in OpenGL mode only (400)
- Tuned FF on the ground
- Tuned v-speeds and vref (400)
- Tuned min and min maneuver speeds (ALL)
- Probably fixed possible throttles moving back on takeoff with THR HOLD AT mode and with throttles block option for GE engines (ALL GE Engines)