21,54 € *
Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS13659
- Fabricant: Cielosim
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: 1.00
Bring new life to Silicon Valley and immerse yourself in Palo Alto Airport like never before!...plus
Informations sur le produit "Palo Alto Airport California"
Bring new life to Silicon Valley and immerse yourself in Palo Alto Airport like never before!
After numerous months of research and development, Cielosim is proud to introduce Palo Alto Airport of Santa Clara County for Flight Simulator X, Flight Simulator X: Steam Edition and Prepare3D. Experience Silicon Valley's busiest general aviation airport in true high definition!
- High Definition (HD) Textures: Get up close and personal! We compiled this scenery using 2065x2065px high definition textures to make sure that everything looks as crisp and realistic as possible.
- High Resolution Ground/Imagery: Enjoy extremely detailed high resolution aerial imagery.
- Realistic 3D Grass: We utilize the latest 3D techniques to make sure that even the smallest things are brought to life.
- Custom Placed Autogen: Realistic and accurate autogen placement around the surrounding areas of Palo Alto Airport.
- Custom Watermask: Experience an accurate and realistic San Fransisco Bay coastline around Palo Alto Airport.
- Static Aircraft: We included numerous FPS friendly static aircrafts to assure the airport looks busy as in real life.
- Optimized For Great Performance: Palo Alto airport was built with performance in mind! Enjoy no frame rate loss with this scenery.
- Realistic Night Illumination: We utilize the latest night lighting techniques to assure that night lighting does not look fake, too bright, or overly done.
- 3D Animated Birds: Enjoy 3D animated birds in the distance while on approach or while taking off. It’s the little things that matter!
Liens supplémentaires vers "Palo Alto Airport California"
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP1 and SP2, Acceleration Pack or Steam Edition) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v2.5
Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
3.0 GHz Processor (Intel Core2 Duo recommended)
4 GB RAM
3D graphics card with minimal 512 MB (1024 MB recommended)
Download-Size: 130 MB