The Brughiera plains to the north-west of Milano rank as the cradle of Italian aircraft construction. Today, Milano-Malpensa is one of merely a few airports left in this historic region. Malpensa is the second largest airport in Italy and serves as a hub for Alitalia, the largest Italian airline.
Discover this highly detailed recreation of the airport for X-Plane. Photo textures with a resolution of 0.5 m/px, highly detailed and authentic airport buildings, as well as accurate approach lights help make this scenery as realistic as it gets.
- Accurate models of all buildings, the tower, and terminals 1 and 2
- Apron with exact ground markings
- Detailed 0.5 m/px ground textures
- Orthophoto of the airport with the adjacent industrial area
- Custom vegetation in the surroundings
- Realistic static aircraft
- Animated jetways (SAM Plug-in required)
- Animated docking systems (SAM Plug-in required)
- X-Plane 12 / X-Plane 11
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit), Linux (64bit), or macOS 10.10+
- Processor: Dual Core CPU with 3.0 GHz (Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
- Download-Size: 1.1 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.
- Added XP12 Support