Prezzi incl. 22% IVA
Disponibile come download immediato
- Numero Ordine: AS14984
- Publisher: FlyLogic
- Lingua: Deutsch/English/Français
- Versione corrente: 188.8.131.52
In terms of scenery and aviation, Sion Airfield is one of the most beautiful and demanding airfields in Europe! Located in the middle of the Valais, the airfield captivates with its realism and optimal integration into the photo scene of "Switzerland Professional P3D V4".
With large equipment - lots of small planes, impressive night textures, AI traffic, approach and taxiway lighting - Sion scores well. The visual pilot will find all the striking VFR clues, such as tank farms, Sion Hospital and the Valère and Tourbillon castles.
The approach charts help with an IGS approach at a steep descent to runway 25 and a later visual approach. A special feast for the eyes are the illuminated castles and the big fireworks on the national holiday and New Year's Eve on tourbillon!
The impressive Swiss mountains will fascinate you and will always bring you back to Sion, an ideal starting point for countless VFR and IFR flights over Switzerland.
Special features of the Sion Airport P4D V4+ & V5 scenery
When creating the sceneries, the designer Toni Schönenberger not only focused on the airport itself, but also modelled the surrounding area. He was able to optimally capture the special charm and uniqueness and implement it for you in the flight simulator.
- The scenery is designed for the Prepar 3D V4 & V5 flight simulator in combination with Switzerland Professional P3D V4 & V5
- Operation also very possible with default P3D V4 & V5 scenery
- All four seasons are included
- Created with new PBR material
- Perfect embedding in Switzerland Professional
- VFR reference points such as tank farms, “Valère” and “Tourbillon” castles, the hospital, high-voltage power line and the railway line along the airfield
- Floor layout completely new, after the last current orthophoto (25cm), which has been retouched according to the current conditions and the current floor markings, including adjustment of the AFD, such as new parking positions AFCAD and traffic pattern
- New terminal and tower
- Rebuilding the lighting systems, obstacle lights, etc.
- Use of dynamic lighting
- IFR compatible (IGS Rwy25)
Special characteristics of the scenery
- Animated and working airport clock
- Big fireworks on National Day and New Year's Eve at Tourbillon Castle
- Animated windsocks
- Moving airfield people
- SBB train traveling along the airfield
Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V4+ & V5
Microsoft Windows 7/8/10 (64bit)
Processor: Quad-core with 3.5 GHz
RAM: 16 GB DDR4-RAM (2666 MHz)
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM (DirectX 11)