Prezzi incl. 22% IVA
Disponibile come download immediato
- Numero Ordine: AS14284
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Sviluppatore: sim-wings
- Lingua: Deutsch/English
- Versione corrente: 18.104.22.168 (P3D V5)
Anchorage Ted Stevens International (PANC) the most important airports in Alaska and a destination of many national and international connections. It is a hub for Alaska Airlines and an important cargo airport located conveniently between the USA and Asia. This paradise for aircraft enthusiasts and pilots is now, finally, available for Prepar3D as well! There probably is no place on the globe where aviation is as important as in Alaska.
In this great state roads are scarce and limited to the major cities. The vast wilderness can only be reached by aircraft, often only by floatplane or small aircraft equipped for off-airport landings. And Anchorage International Airport ‘Ted Stevens’ is at the centre of much of this aviation.Add the violent weather and the long hours of darkness in the winter and you end up with an airport that is in every way remarkable and well worth a superb rendering for Flight Simulator.
Lake Hood: Right next to PANC, via a taxiway connection crossing several streets, you can find Lake Hood – the largest seaplane base in the world. During summer, up to 800 seaplanes arrive and depart here per day, bringing anglers, backpackers, and other visitors into all regions of Alaska. Quite a lot of guided tours also begin here. Z41: Next to Lake Hood there is a dirt strip “Z41” used by aircraft that have tundra equipment attached (special wheels to enable landing on unpaved strips in the wilderness).
- Scenery of Anchorage Ted Stevens Airport with all buildings and facilities (international terminal, national terminal, cargo area, maintenance area, Kulis Air National Guard Base, South Airpark, etc.)
- Photo realistic ground textures based on aerial imagery (15cm/pixel). Ground layout including detailed aerial image according to P3D V4 SDK
- Detailed recreation of Lake Hood (LHD), the world’s busiest seaplane base, incl. lots of static aircraft
- Configuration tool to enable or disable features like vehicle traffic and dynamic lighting
- Compatible with FTX South Alaska (compatibility switchable via the config tool, changes include an adaptation to the custom FTX season times and a recoloured aerial image
- Landing Strip Z41
- Animated ground vehicle traffic airside and towards the city with specific US vehicles (pickups, etc.). Note: The ARR train is not animated in this version for technical reasons
- Autogen adapted to the aerial image
- Seamless integration into the environment due to custom coastlines and a custom mesh covering the airport area
- Custom new elevation for continuous transition from the airport to its surroundings
- Complete taxiway and runway signage
- Night lighting with dynamic lights (can be deactivated via config tool)
- Detailed, functional AFCAD files for all included airports, for Anchorage including approaches based on recent nav data (1713)
- True-to-original 3D runway and taxiway lighting, based on weather conditions
- Animated windsocks
- Detailed SDK animated jetways; optional SODE jetways as a free download option
- Manual in English and German
- All code (BGLs) compiled with P3D V4 SDK, using new material options
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"In summing up, I have to say that I enjoyed my time at Ted Stevens, even more so at Lake Hood. The main airport is well laid out with good modelling of the terminal buildings and associated maintenance facilities.
[..] At the end of the day, Aerosoft's Ted Stevens makes for a great starting point in which to explore Alaska. All you have to do is decide on which direction to go..."
Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V4/V5
Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
CPU: Quad Core with 3,5 GHz
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM (DirectX 11)
Disk space: 4.5 GB free disk space, SSD highly recommended
Download-Size: 4.4 GB
Note: Screenshots also show other add-ons, like AI-airplanes, wheather add-ons, terrain or ground add-ons which are not part of the product itself.