Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14041
- Publisher: Drzewiecki Design
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.10
With this product you are free to fly to any of 5 airports and many heliports in the area, admire some of the world-renowned landmarks like Capitol or Pentagon, or simply pay a visit to The President of the United States in his Oval Office in the White House. The choice is yours!
Including in this package:
- Washington, D.C.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (IATA: DCA, ICAO: KDCA, FAA LID: DCA)
- College Park Airport (IATA: CGS, ICAO: KCGS, FAA LID: CGS)
- Joint Base Andrews (ICAO: KADW)
- Potomac Airfield (ICAO: KVKX, FAA LID: VKX)
- Washington Executive Airport (FAA LID: W32)
- The installation is fully automatic, Mac/Linux version requires a very easy manuall install
- Please uninstall all versions of included airports you may have installed before, prior to installing this product
- Washington, D.C. scenery with about 1500 custom-made buildings incl. whole downtown in 3D plus other landmarks, bridges, stadiums, harbors/marinas and other objects, all with night textures
- Large scenery area (McLean – Newington – Cheltenham - College Park) with night and seasonal textures and a detailed autogen
- Detailed scenery of KDCA Washington National Airport, with terminal interiors, detailed ground markings, wet asphalt at rain, SODE animated jetways, static aircraft etc.
- Lite sceneries of KADW Joint Base Andrews, KCGS College Park Airport, KVKX Potomac Airfield and W32 Washington Executive Airport with custom-made all airport buildings and realistic ground poly layer.
- Many helipads and heliports including White House, KJPN Pentagon Army Heliport, KBOF Joint Base Anacostia–Bolling, MedStar Washington Hospital, Washington DC Police Department Air Support, US Park Police Anacostia Operations Facility, Sibley Memorial Hospital, Walter Reed Emergency Heliport and Georgetown Hospital
- Highly advanced performance-friendly design, numerous optimization techniques used as well as the Lite Texture Pack provided
- Our forum http://drzewiecki-design.net/forum/ supports registered users in English and Polish. Please read Regulations prior to registering
- For alternate way of contact please proceed to our contact section
XPlane 11 / X-Plane 10
Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Linux or Mac
Multi Core Prozessor with 3.0 GHz or faster
Minimum 8 GB RAM
DirectX 11 Graphics card with 2 GB
Download-Size: 550 MB