Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15010
- Manufact./Publisher: Lionheart Creations
- Language: English
- Current version: 3.1.05
Have you wanted a high performance plane that can do 200 MPH? Are you into American classic planes? Do you like high resolution textures and neat panels but some variations in the planes? This... might be... for you.
This is the famous, high performance 4 seat American aircraft that was capable of cruising at 200 MPH. Featuring smooth wooden skinned wings and a steel frame fuselage, the 300 HP Super Viking was capable of 226 MPH top out and a range of 800 NM at 75% power cruising along at 186 MPH.
This package features 8 variant paint schemes, 4 different cabin upholstery themes, and 4 different versions of panel colors, from black to gray to tan to khaki. The package also features a sophisticated Century III autopilot, GPS-500, and GNS-430 for NAV1 navigation.
EIGHT EXTERIOR PAINT SCHEMES
The Bellanca Super Viking is done in 4K resolution textures that give it crisp line edges. It can be hard on computers that are low in RAM, so you are warned. This is an 'HD' package.
FOUR VERSIONS OF INTERIOR THEMES
I went all out to make 4 totally different interiors, and to put in them scuffs and things that look like lint, snagged strings, stitchings, leather grain, etc, etc. One of the wild versions I did was a Lime green from the 1970's. Another is the classic blue/white fabric, as well as a gray/black leather/fabric mix in the Black and Gold Viking.
4 INSTRUMENT PANEL COLOR VERSIONS
Some panels are tan, some are gray, one is krinkle black. They are all their own schemes and themes. Each different, but there are only 4 variants for the 8 planes.
4K HIGH RESOLUTION TEXTURES
The textures in this package are mostly 4K resolution on primary surfaces, such as fuselage, wings, seats, etc.
If you love to paint, you will love how the paint kits are. I love to paint, so I tend to make them as fun as possible, easy as well, to repaint.
The Super Viking uses stock aircraft soundpacks for its base sounds engine, wind noise, etc.
- FSX / FSX: Steam - Mooney Bravo
- P3D V1 thru V3 - Mooney Acclaim
- P3D V4 - Commander 114
If you install the Super Viking and there is no sounds except switches and clicks, then you are missing either the Mooney or Commander 'stock aircraft' from your flight simulator.
- Extreme detail throughout
- High Detail textures up to 4K resolution with beautiful texture work throughout the package
- Eight paint schemes and four interior themes
- Cruises at 186 MPH
- High Resolution Mesh work with high detail parts
- Some paint schemes are less reflective then others, each tuned to its own theme
- The Prepar3D sound pack uses the Carenado Commander 114 sound system
- The FSX soundpack uses the stock Mooney Acclaim sound system
- Custom clicks and sounds throughout the plane
- Custom ATC sound background with two versions to choose from
- Extremely high detail, high precision Century III autopilot system
- Comes with a 2D panel
- Features various pop-up systems of the instrumentation groups
- Interiors include leather and cloth variants with some featuring the 1970s colours such as lime green
- Custom all-white paint kit textures are included for the exterior
- Two pop-up placard information plates
- Pop-up autopilot guidance knob tutorial plate
- Custom gear animation showing how the Viking raises and lowers one gear at a time
- Boot up screens in the GPS screen systems
- Vent window functionality
Microsoft Flight Simulator X, FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V1-V5*
Windows 10 (64-bit)
2.0 GHz or any Dual Core
4 GB RAM
1 GB graphics card
2 GB hard drive space
*Note about P3D V5 compatibility: All planes should work fine in P3D V5 and all planes include a P3D V5 option in their installer. Some have been tested in V5 by owners/customers, but none were tested by the developer directly until now. The word is, P3D V4 planes work fine in Prepar3D V5. None of the planes feature PBR material technology, so bugs in that system should not exist - no PBR tech, only standard V4 material technologies (confirmed by Lionheart Creations).