Preis inkl. 19% MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS15286
- Hersteller/Publisher: X-Plane.org
- Entwickler: Thranda
- Sprache: English
- Aktuelle Version: 2.2.1
Exceptional model by Thranda with G1000 and many new and exclusive features. The Quest Kodiak is the bush plane of the 21st century, capable of delivering payload or passengers in any part of the world!
The Kodiak Quest is part of Thranda "Dynamic Generation Series".
- Part of the Dynamic Generation Series
- Option to swap autopilot between G1000 bezel and S-TEC55
- Largely improved sound set
- Added synthetic vision to G1000
- Added mud guard option to tires
- Upgraded plugin to SASL 3.71, and rewrote all the logic in SASL3 format.
- Added anti-ice system, visual ice build-up and LibRain support
- SkunkCrafts Auto updater
- Now includes Bush Pack expansion in purchase!
- Superb material realism - inside and outside, using full PBR features
- Dynamic Livery Editor - create your new livery while in the sim!
- Comprehensive menu with per-passenger Weight and Balance Manager, audio controls, custom slew controls, livery selection, aircraft configuration etc.
- Amazingly deep, rised 3D mesh throughout, based on actual CAD model of the real plane
- High resolution texealistic and detailed PBR materials
- Dynamic Livery generator - generate dozens of livery varieties within minutes, live, while in-sim
- High quality, optimture (around 350 pix/m)
- PBR dynamic interior window reflections with realistic scratches and imperfections
- Window and instrument reflections that emulate sense of depth
- Numerous covers, tie-downs, chocks, caps - all accessible via menu
- Modelled and functional GPU
- Custom lighting throughout (custom strobe flash pattern, custom halos, custom lighting logic)
- Pulsing landing light option
- Gimballed internal 3D lights throughout, which cast light on the surfaces they point to (HDR mode)
- Lifelike, realistically animated Pilot and Co-pilot figures (Co-pilot figure appears/disappears depending on weight)
- Features a Cargo mode, which covers windows and re-arranges passenger compartment for cargo operations.
- Cargo that appears and disappears, depending on weight set (in Cargo mode)
- Detailed engine model under cowlings that can be opened
- All chrome and reflective materials look realistic in X-Plane, thanks to PBR
- Extremely detailed and realistic panel, G1000 glass, and steam gauge glass, which is also night-lighting responsive, and features Fresnel effect.
- Slick 2D pop-up (actually, 'fly-out') window, giving you quick access to all the plane's extra features.
- Animated air conditioning gimbals throughout.
- Custom and X-plane default camera presets
- Hideable cargo pod with doors that rip off at higher airspeeds if left open
- Open cargo pod doors respond to prop wash or weather wind by oscillating back and forth.
- Electric tug, to tow the plane (based on a real-life tug model controlled via smartphone.)
Flight dynamics and systems:
- Laminar's built-in G1000, which features procedures and synthetic vision
- Extremely accurate flight dynamics, arrived at with the help of in-house real-time visual tools (Fully updated to X-Plane 11.40, including water model)
- Engine can break during over-torque if in realistic mode
- Over-torqued engine causes shaft break, prop loss, smoke in cockpit, chip in engine, alarms, terrifying sounds etc.
- Smoke in engine can be brought under control by killing the 'Firewall Air' via knob on panel.
- Cargo pod and wheel pants affect aerodynamics realistically
- Adding cargo pod enables use of weight and balance manager to determine load.
- Tie-downs prevent aircraft from moving, even in high winds
Interface and usability:
- Misc menu allows access to skis, bush tires, mud flaps, cargo version, executive version, synthetic vision in G1000, autopilot choice (G1000 bezel or S-TEC55), and anti-ice option
- Fly-out pop-up menu featuring five menus:
- General (mode, tug, cargo pod, reflections, lights, etc. options)
- Livery selector for pre-painted liveries (X-Plane standard system, with animated previews that look great) or switch to dynamic liveries, where you can edit and create your own liveries quickly with the provided tools
- Dynamic real-time weight-and-balance manager with full scroll support, metric/imperial switching, cargo pod option, ability to increase/decrease overall weight or shift balance, automatically re-calculating all loads etc.
- Camera: select camera snap points visually, or use X-Plane's internal camera preset system, with an added visual interface
- Audio: Mix 6 aspects of audio in the plane, via scrollable volume faders, to get the mix just right for your taste
- Slew mode allows you to place your plane in real time in 3D, temporarily bypassing X-plane's aerodynamics
Advanced sound system:
- Doppler effects are sensitive to how the camera is behaving in relationship to the plane. (No more screeching when dollying camera towards the plane.)
- High fidelity, multi-track sounds, simulating multiple layers of engine and prop sounds, depending on camera angle, distance, atmospheric conditions etc.
- Different for front of plane vs. back of plane.
- Panning around the plane yields stunning 3D audio effects
- Audio positioning is clearly discernible; move around the engine compartment and the sound origin clearly shifts depending on where the camera is pointing.
- Individual buttons and switches in the cockpit each have their own sound origin, which is mapped across the stereo spectrum.
- Gimballed AC vents
- Ambient sounds
- Realistic electrical sounds, based on bus load and other factors. (Sounds actually give you clues as to what's happening under the hood.)
- Yoke, throttle quadrant, brake handle etc. make friction sounds that are proportional to their movements, both in pitch and in volume.
- Realistic oxygen flow sound effects
- Combustion roar sound typical for turboprop engines - recorded from real PT6 engine
- Outside wind intensity is affected by slip and AOA. (The more the surface area of the fuselage is hit by oncoming wind, the louder the sounds)
- Individual brake sounds, tug motor sounds etc.