As the oldest civilian airport in Finland, Turku Airport continues Turku's illustrious past as an aviation city. Today, Turku Airport is one of the busiest airports the country, both in passenger traffic and cargo.
Turku Airport (IATA: TKU, ICAO: EFTU), is located in Turku, Finland, 8 kilometres (5.0 mi) north of the center, in Lentokenttä district in the Maaria-Paattinen ward of Turku. It serves approximately 450,000 passengers per year, being the fourth busiest airport in Finland by the number of passengers (in 2019) and second busiest airport by the amount of cargo tonnes (in 2012). Turku Airport is exclusively operated by the state-owned company Finavia.
Among normal operation the airport offers differentiated service specifically designed for low-cost airlines since 2008.
Turku Airport and its surroundings are marketed as LogiCity in hopes to attract logistic companies and manufacturers near the airport.
- Accurately modelled surroundigs
- Updated CGL Data
- Real World based terraforming profile
- PBR Materials
- Ambient animated objects
- Custom interior modeling
- Custom 3d people
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- Betriebssystem: Windows 10 / 11
- Prozessor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Grafik: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Videospeicher: 2 GB VRAM
- Arbeitsspeicher: 8 GB RAM
- Freier Festplattenspeicher: 2 GB
Die Installation erfolgt über Aerosoft One, dazu ist eine Internetverbindung und ein Benutzerkonto bei Aerosoft erforderlich!