HomaSim - Airport Mehrabad International
Microsoft Flight Simulator
Mehrabad International Airport (IATA: THR, ICAO: OIII) is an airport in Tehran, the capital city... more
Product information "HomaSim - Airport Mehrabad International"
Mehrabad International Airport (IATA: THR, ICAO: OIII) is an airport in Tehran, the capital city of Iran. Prior to the construction of the Imam Khomeini International Airport in 2007, Mehrabad was Tehran's primary airport in both international and domestic traffic, but now serves only domestic flights. Despite this, it remains the busiest airport in the country. The airport is also used by the Government of Iran.
- The most detailed scenery of OIII on any Flight Simulator platform to date
- High quality models of all major buildings as well as key surrounding buildings
- Included key monuments including Azadi Square, Milad Tower and Azadi Sport Complex
- 4k and 2k textures and PBR materials for quality and performance
- Static and non-static aircraft versions included
Related links to "HomaSim - Airport Mehrabad International"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 5 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.