Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15203
- Manufact./Publisher: Vario Design
- Language: English
- Current version: 1.1
The Ferdinand Ferber altisurface or Valberg altisurface in the PACA region is located right next... more
Product information "Vario Design - Valberg Altisurface - LF0654 - MSFS"
The Ferdinand Ferber altisurface or Valberg altisurface in the PACA region is located right next to the Valberg golf course in the southern french Alps, it was built for mountain pilots and its hangar has been inaugurated in 2002.
The field is located at 1600m above sea level and has a 410m long and 35m wide grass runway.
- Corrected elevation reproducing the same slope runway as the real one
- Various photorealistic high definition buildings such as hotels, cabins in the Valberg Village and of course the Altisurface installations
- Various vehicles and a static plane : the "Aeroclub de Valberg" F-GBCH Rally
Related links to "Vario Design - Valberg Altisurface - LF0654 - MSFS"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB