Skopje International Airport is the most important airport in North Macedonia. It is located 20... more
Product information "Aerosoft Airport Skopje"
Skopje International Airport is the most important airport in North Macedonia. It is located 20 km southeast of the capital city of Skopje, in the community of Ilinden.
The airport is used both for civil and military aviation. For a time, it was named after Alexander the Great. After the dispute with Greece over the name of Macedonia was settled, it received its current name in February of 2018.
As a true-to-original implementation in MSFS, Skopje International is a great destination for any virtual flight.
- Highly accurate rendition of Skopje International Airport (LWSK)
- Up-to-date taxiway and runway layout
- Accurate runway profile and terrain
- Custom animated jetways
- Terminal interior
- Animated passengers
- PBR texturing for ground polygons, buildings, and objects
- Realistic nighttime lighting
Related links to "Aerosoft Airport Skopje"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- Processor: Intel i5-4460 | AMD Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 770 | AMD Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- Free hard disk space: 4 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.