Join a control center event as a bus driver at any time and be part of it! Work together with the control center to complete your shifts perfectly and get the passengers to their destination safely and on time. Besides, you can talk to the other bus drivers and with the control center by radio. Are you more interested in management and solving challenging tasks? Then set up your own control center event alone or together with friends and get into the role of the manager!
Schedule tours for real drivers, keep an eye on the fleet and master exciting challenges in cooperation with your bus drivers. Can you satisfy both your drivers and passengers and handle any unforeseen events?
- Participation in public control center events or private control center events with friends
- Create and organize your own control center events
- Extensive cross-device Voice Chat
- Virtual ticket inspectors
- Random events
- Compatibility with OmniNavigation and the Bus Company Simulator
- OMSI 2 (latest version)
- Operating System: Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64-bit)
- Processor: CPU with 2.8 GHz
- Memory: at least 8 GB RAM
- Graphics card: 2 GB VRAM, DirectX10 or higher
- Free hard disk space: 800 MB
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. This requires a STEAM account. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.