The Seychelles are a group of islands in the Indian Ocean - but what comes into most people’s minds when they think about the name is a tropical paradise, luxurious holidays, excellent diving spots and breathtakingly beautiful nature.
Explore the entire archipelago of the Seychelles with this X-Plane add-on. In addition to the very detailed replica of the Seychelles International Airport and the Praslin Island Airport, numerous smaller airfields are awaiting you – some of those will be a challenge even for experienced pilots. Moreover, there are four heliports available, so that you have every possibility for an exciting tour over the fantastic island landscape.
In order to depict the Seychelles as realistically as possible, the designers have placed hundreds of specially created objects and created their own high-resolution mesh. Look forward to an extensive archipelago with dense tropical vegetation and typical local buildings. The integration of latest technologies such as PBR materials as well as SAM support complete the Seychelles XP extension.
- Custom terrain mesh with photo-realistic textures and vegetation
- Highly detailed rendition of the Seychelles International Airport
- Highly detailed rendition of the Regional Praslin Island Airport
- Renditions of thirteen additional airfields and four heliports
- Hundreds of custom objects and landmarks all over the islands
- Custom autogen with country-specific buildings and objects
- Road-network and sea-routes with animated, dynamic traffic
- Custom static aircrafts and liveries by Pedro van Leeuwen
- Implementation of the “Scenery Animation Manager” (SAM)
Conclusion by XPlanereviews.com:
"I have spent almost a full week in the Seychelles scenery package, and it is a very, very good experience. So much to explore across the entire archipelago and so much to even just absorb, so you have to give credit to the developers in creating a scenery on this scale. For you and me though it is just a matter of installing the scenery and getting involved with the experience, and then you just dream of if the rest of X-Plane in mesh and detail was just simply as good as this.... highly Recommended!"
Conclusion by HeliSimmer.com:
"Honestly Maps2XPlane are establishing themselves as a very high-quality scenery developer and understands all aspects of flight simulation, fixed AND rotary wing. I feel no hesitation recommending buying their next project sign unseen, they are that good. But why should you spend your money here, well if you’re hankering for a tropical retreat, then treat yourself to this scenery!"
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"Aerosoft Seychelles XP [...] is by no means cheap, but when you factor in that you get 19 airport locations, custom terrain mesh with photo-realistic textures and vegetation, custom autogen, plus top quality objects and static aircraft, then the cost seems to be very reasonable. This is a location you could explore for days and still not see everything, it really is that good. [...]"
- X-Plane 12 / X-Plane 11.41r1+
- OS: Microsoft Windows 8 / 10 (64bit), Linux (64bit) or macOS 10.10+
- CPU: Multi Core processor with 3.2 GHz or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM or more
- Video card with 4 GB VRAM (6 GB+ recommended)
- Hard disk: 9 GB of free disk space
- Optional: Scenery Animation Manager (SAM)
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.
- Added XP12 compatibility