The Brughiera plains to the north-west of Milano rank as the cradle of Italian aircraft construction. Today, Milano-Malpensa is one of merely a few airports left in this historic region. Malpensa is the second largest airport in Italy and serves as a hub for Alitalia, the largest Italian airline.
Discover this highly detailed recreation of the airport for X-Plane. Photo textures with a resolution of 0.5 m/px, highly detailed and authentic airport buildings, as well as accurate approach lights help make this scenery as realistic as it gets.
- Accurate models of all buildings, the tower, and terminals 1 and 2
- Apron with exact ground markings
- Detailed 0.5 m/px ground textures
- Orthophoto of the airport with the adjacent industrial area
- Custom vegetation in the surroundings
- Realistic static aircraft
- Animated jetways (SAM Plug-in required)
- Animated docking systems (SAM Plug-in required)
- X-Plane 12 / X-Plane 11
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit), Linux (64bit), or macOS 10.10+
- Processor: Dual Core CPU with 3.0 GHz (Quad Core CPU with 3.5 GHz recommended)
- Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB recommended)
- Graphics card: 1 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
- Download-Size: 1.1 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!