Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14060
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Jo Erlend Sund
- Current version: 1.00
Oslo Airport Gardermoen is the main airport serving Norway’s capital, Oslo and the municipals surrounding that area. It is located about 35 km to the North of the city. A surface area of 13 sq km, two runways and more than 100 international destinations make it the busiest airport in Norway. Gardermoen also serves as a hub for Norwegian Air Shuttle, Scandinavian Airlines as well as Widerøe.
This realistic scenery for X-Plane was created by Jo Erlend Sund who has already developed several Scandinavian airports for FSX and P3D. The add-on includes detailed models of the terminal, high-resolution textures and supports XPlanes “runways follow terrain” features, resulting in realistically embedded runways. With the help of plug-ins, custom jetway animations, seasonal textures and more are also supported.
- Realistic recreation of Oslo airport Gardermoen
- Highly detailed Terminal models and photo real textures
- High resolution runway and taxiway textures
- Highly realistic night time effects
- Interior models included for Terminal buildings
- Supports X-Planes „runways follow terrain“ features
- Custom Jetway animations (Autogate plug-in required)
- Custom Aircraft marshaller (Autogate plug-in required)
- Visual Guidance Docking Systems (Autogate plug-in required)
- Replaces X-Plane 11 ground equipment models with custom local models (X-Plane 11 and Windows only)
- Highly detailed clutter objects
- Custom Wig Wag models
- Custom animated windsock model
- Seasonal Textures included (seasons plug-in required)
Conclusion by FSNews.eu:
"Many cool features and price of €25.37 make this airport the best Oslo scenery for X-Plane 11 by far. Seasonal Textures, Interior models included for Terminal buildings and everything mentioned before are definitely worth it. Scenery is FPS friendly as well."