Orbx - KCRW West Virginia International Yeager Airport MSFS
Kanawha Airport, commonly known as Yeager International Airport or CRW, first opened its doors in 1947 and is situated in Charleston, West Virginia.
In 1985 the airport was named after General Chuck Yeager, the first pilot to break the sound barrier, in the Bell X-1.
Today, Yeager Airport serves American, Delta, Spirit, and United Airlines as a public airport. The airport covers 767 acres of land with one main terminal building. With only 6302 feet of runway at an elevation of 982 feet on a flattened mountain, the airport is regarded as one of the world's most dangerous airports.
KCRW Yeager International Airport for Microsoft Flight Simulator is the next addition to your collection of Orbx Airport library.
- High-quality PBR textures
- Custom POIs for the surrounding area and Charleston downtown
- Custom jetways
- Dynamic night lighting
- Custom groundpoly
- Landside area recreated in high detail
- Detailed terminal interior
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.