Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS50680
- Fabricante: Aerosoft
- Desarrollador: PAD-Labs
- Idioma: Deutsch/English
- Versión actual: 1.02
The Moselle valley is one of the most beautiful and romantic landscapes in Germany. It is also one of Europe's most charming river valleys, giving the Moselle a river bed that is characterised by its gentle climate and its beautiful vineyards.
Our route departs at Koblenz main station and then leads to Moselweiß in a wide left turn where we can see a huge freight yard with lots of sidings and tracks. After Moselweiß the route crosses the Moselle for the first time at the Gülser Bridge. It will then follow the left bank of the Moselle to Cochem, all the while passing well-known wine villages such as Winningen or Löf. After Cochem we enter the Kaiser Wilhelm Tunnel.
Our package represents the state of the original route from 2012. During this time some construction works were underway to modernize the route and to extend this tunnel. Our state of the route still uses the old double tracked tunnel tube while works are underway on the first of the new single track tubes.
Once we are out of the tunnel, we will head to Bullay through Ediger-Eller and Neef. Leaving Bullay again, we cross the well-known dual deck bridge and then the railway viaduct near Pünderich. It is here were the route branches off towards Traben-Trarbach, while the main route leaves the Moselle valley and proceeds to Trier through to Wittlich.
Near Quint, just shy of Trier, the route meets the Moselle again. From here on we pass Ehrang with its large depot and goods station, cross the Moselle Bridge at Pfalzel to finally reach the main station in Trier. Also included is the industrial area and harbour in Trier-Pfalzel.
The rolling stock on this route consists of an electric locomotive Series 189, mainly used for freight transport on this course, and a diesel railcar Series 628/928. The railcars operate on the branch line between Bullay and Traben-Trarbach.
- Ca. 120 km driving distance, reproduced in great detail
- Ca. 110 km double tracked main route from Koblenz to Trier
- Ca. 10 km single tracked branch route from Bullay to Traben-Trarbach
- 35 faithfully recreated stations / stopping points
- Realistic railroads with superelevation
- Realistic overhead lines
- H/V signal system
- Electric locomotive Series 189
- Diesel railcar Series 628/928
- Double-decker coach for regional traffic
- 12 interesting scenarios for passenger and goods transport
- Scenarios for a “Quick Game”
- Train Simulator (latest version)
- + European Loco & Asset Pack
- Windows 7 / 8 or higher (64 bit)
- 3.0 GHz PC or comparable DualCore
- 8 GB RAM
- Direct X 9.0c compatible videocard with 1024 MB RAM
- 5 GB free hard disc space
- Download-Size: 1.5 GB
- Installations-Size: 4 GB