Bad Wörishofen is located between Landsberg am Lech and Memmingen as a small idyllic grass landing field with a length of 805m and width of 30m at an altitude of 620m above sea level (MSL) / 2034 ft- the runway alignments are RWY 08 and 26. The family-run airfield with restaurant is operated by the Bahle-Schmid family.
The restaurant with a beautiful beer garden offers a wonderful view directly onto the runway. Within sight of the airfield is both the Bad Wörishofen thermal spa and the Skyline Park, Bavaria's largest amusement park.
At the airfield Bad Wörishofen there are possibilities for sightseeing flights (also with a historical Antonov), flight trainings in UL and PPL as well as other teaching licenses. Wörishofen is home to the charm and idyll of a privately run airfield.
Bad Wörishofen has a beautiful aerodrome circuit over the thermal spa and the Skyline Park - both have been lovingly recreated in the simulator, just like the adjacent reference churches or the sports facility. The complete approach sector to RWY 25 was also recreated with the road and the viewpoints.
- Every building as well as the playground and refueling station at the airfield were modeled after the original down to the last detail.
- Close cooperation with the airfield operator on site to create an atmosphere like in reality
- Sophisticated night lighting
- POIS like thermal baths, amusement park in the airfield circuit, churches as approach points as well as sports hall
- Parking lots, traffic lights, navigation points
- Hangar gates automatically animated according to time, opening and closing
- Hangar interior design based on reality
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!