FSS continues its series of small German airfields: this time the focus is on EDPC Bad Endorf-Jolling, a small pearl of aviation in the state of Bavaria. It serves as a base for gliders, motorized aircraft, and ultralights. The airfield has a 900-meter-long grass runway and offers various services for pilots, including refueling, maintenance, and flight instruction.
It is surrounded by picturesque landscapes, including forests and mountains, making it a popular destination for sightseeing flights. Additionally, the airfield hosts various events throughout the year, including fly-ins and gliding competitions.
As always, the addon offers ultra-high-resolution objects with elaborate PBR texturing. All objects are individually created and contain many lovely details that give the airfield a great immersion - be it the modeled railroad behind the airfield or the elaborate replica of the tower.
- True to life recreation of EDPC Bad Endorf-Jolling
- Full PBR texturing based on several on site photos
- Detailed object modelling including tower interior
- Custom windsock animation
- Custom lighting
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 / 11
- CPU: Intel i5-4460 | Ryzen 3 1200 or better
- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 770 | Radeon RX 570 or better
- DirectX: DirectX 11
- VRAM: 2 GB
- RAM: 8 GB
- HDD: 100 MB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.