Stockholm Skavsta Airport or Nyköping Airport (IATA: NYO, ICAO: ESKN) is an international airport near Nyköping, Sweden, 5 kilometres (3.1 mi) northwest of its urban area and approximately 100 kilometres (62 mi) southwest of Stockholm. It is served by low-cost airlines and cargo operators, and is the fifth-largest airport in Sweden, with an ability to handle 2.5 million passengers annually.
The airport is located far outside Stockholm Municipality and Stockholm County, but uses 'Stockholm' for marketing purposes. Locally the airport is referred to simply as 'Skavsta'.
This package includes:
- Accurately modeled terminal and interior
- Custom night lighting
- Custom parking positions matching with real life
- Custom surroundings
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB