Prezzi incl. 22% IVA
Disponibile come download immediato
- Numero Ordine: AS13848
- Publisher: vFlyteAir Simulations
- Lingua: English
- Versione corrente: 3.00
The Cherokee 140 "Original" version is a Piper Cherokee PA28-140 modeled after the real-world Cherokee 140 with the tail number of N3466K, located in Texas.
vFlyteAir rebuilt the Cherokee 140 using PlaneMaker 11.31 for better compatibility with XPlane 11.3. The Piper Cherokee 140 Original now includes two different panels, the original VFR trainer panel, and a new IFR panel with G430 GPS, Avidyne AXP 340 multi-function transponder, and a KAP 140 autopilot. Modified airfoils, a new IFR panel option, finely tuned flight model and changes to cockpit manipulators and animationsmake the Cherokee 140 a much improved model!
Other improvements in version 3 are:
- Virtual Reality Optimized – ready for VR flight!
- New FMOD Sounds – all sounds are now FMOD to provide a more realistic environment
- New PBR Textures – interior NORMAL textures added for better realism
- Improved Animations – we are taking advantage of new X-Plane internal features to provide more realistic animations
New Features include:
- New "Convertible" Instrument Panel – choose which panel you'd like to fly with by using the kneeboard Options menu, or click on the “PANEL OPTION” labels located on the instrument panel below the radio stack.
- New Kneeboard with Options Menu – click on the kneeboard stowed on the pilot's side cabin panel to open the kneeboard. You can select various options and preferences from the menu, and you can add fuel to the left and right side tanks.
- "Save State" Preferences – your preferences, options and many cockpit settings are automatically saved when you exit X-Plane or unload the Cherokee 140. The next time you fly, your settings are automatically restored.
- Automatic Support for RealityXP® plugins – If you have the RealityXP® GTN650 plugin installed and configured as Unit #1, a GTN650 instrument will automatically appear where the Garmin G430 GPS is located in the radio stack (GPS panel option only). Likewise, if you have the RealityXP GNS430 plugin installed and configured as Unit #1, the RXP GNS430 screen will automatically replace the default G430.
- Integrated Support for the AviTab Plugin – if you have the AviTab plugin installed, a tablet will appear in the cockpit with the AviTab screen active. You can move the tablet around the cockpit by clicking on the outer edges of the tablet around the screen and dragging it. You can click the power button on the tablet to hide it.
- ShadeTree Micro Aviation Autoupdater Included – your copy of the Cherokee 140 will stay up to date with improvements and bug fixes automatically
Windows users: Microsoft Visual C Redistributable be installed. It can be downloaded from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145