Orbx - TrueEarth Great Britain North P3D
Take flight over the North of England and Scotland with TrueEarth Great Britain North on Prepar3D. Millions of trees, thousands of points of interest and over 73,000 square KM of colour-corrected imagery make this an unmissable addition to your library. The ultra-detailed mesh means that areas such as the Scotland Highlands are as breathtaking as they are challenging to fly around.
Orbx has faithfully recreated the beautiful areas of natural beauty including Cairngorms National Park, the Isle of Skye and Loch Ness. If you look carefully enough, maybe the mythical legend that is Nessie will make an appearance. There are plenty of historic sights to find such as the Scottish Parliament Building and of course Edinburgh Castle which sits proudly in the Scottish capital. Glasgow, Inverness and the Isle of Man have also been recreated with TrueEarth Great Britain North complete with over 50 custom 3D models.
Orbx’ TrueEarth series represents innovative new technology combined with relentless hard work to provide a truly realistic representation of the area. Combining satellite imagery, hand-crafted modelling and extensive research, TrueEarth Great Britain North gives you an unparalleled experience from the comfort of your home.
This is the perfect product for those looking to scratch their fix for VFR flying around one of the most stunning places in the world thanks to the diverse range of flying. Load up your favourite GA aircraft and grab a friend as you take flight across this stunning recreation of natural beauty!
- Over 73,000 km² of hand-corrected, crisp, colour-matched aerial imagery
- Stunning recreations of Cairngorms National Park, the Isle of Skye and Loch Ness
- Hand-placed and custom modelled landmarks placed throughout the scenery such as bridges, skyscrapers, castles, piers, and monuments
- VFR landmarks such as masts, windfarms, churches, power-lines, castles, stadiums and lighthouses
- Over 120 million autogen trees & houses
- Hundreds of custom-modelled 3D POIs
- Sharp and detailed 20-meter mesh
- Over 1,900 salmon farms exclusive to TrueEarth Great Britain North
- Superb watermasking along the entire coastline
- Summer season only with full night-lighting supported
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4.x/V5.x
- Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Quad-Core CPU with 3.5 GHz or higher
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM with 2666 MHz
- Graphics card: 4 GB with DirectX 11
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.