Continue the Great Britain Journey!
TrueEarth GB Central covers a massive area of 59,383km2 of hand corrected imagery covering the entire central region as shown in the coverage map. Of particular note are metropolitan areas such as Liverpool, Manchester, and Newcastle. Orbx has also faithfully recreated scenic areas such as the Lake District, the Peak District, Snowdonia National Park, the North Yorkshire Moors, and the North Wales Coast/Llandudno. If you like castles and cathedrals, then you'll be excited about the hundreds of POIs, especially around Bangor, Caernarfon, Cumbria, Northumbria, and Yorkshire.
- 72.5 million individually counted trees, ensuring maximum accuracy in forest areas
- Well over 4 million buildings at the correct height and location
- VFR landmarks such as masts, windfarms, churches, power-lines, and lighthouses are all accurately placed
- Hundreds of custom-modelled 3D POIs
- Hand-placed and custom modelled landmarks placed throughout the scenery such as bridges, skyscrapers, castles, piers, and monuments – this is especially noticeable in city areas such as Liverpool, Manchester, and Newcastle
- Sharp and detailed 10-meter mesh is used wherever possible to bring out stunning detail in natural features such as hills and beaches
- Superb watermasking along the entire coastline
- Accurate road and rail network blended into the aerial imagery with moving left-hand drive traffic
- Summer season only with full night-lighting supported
- X-Plane 11
- Operating system: Microsoft Windows 10 (64bit), Linux Ubuntu LTS or macOS (Mojave+)
- Processor: Dual-Core CPU with 3 GHz
- Memory: 12 GB RAM
- Graphics card: 4 GB, DirectX 11