Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14187
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 1.00
The airport Lugano is a small international Swiss airport in the canton Tecino. Its location is between the three towns of Agno, Muzzano and Bioggio. The fascinating part of this airport is surely the breathtaking approach, probably one of the most beautiful approaches in the world.
The most frequent aircraft in Lugano is the Saab 2000 operated by Darwin Airlines offering Code-Share flights with Alitalia to destinations like Rome, Cagliari and Olbia. The most important route though is the flight to Zurich for Swiss International Airlines.
2010 saw the airport handling more than 170.000 passengers taking off from the 1.350 m long runway.
- Highly detailed airport scenery of Lugano
- High resolution photo textures for the 3-D models
- Glass reflections of glass surfaces on buildings
- XPlane 11 ground vehicles with appropriate lanes added
- X-Life compatibility
- Revised taxi routes for better compatibility with X-Live and X-Plane's own AI traffic
- Revised ramp starts for a correct placement of the aircraft. The ramp starts now support the "Show parking aircraft" feature
- Stratification of roads added for X-Plane road traffic
- Old cars in the parking lots replaced by the better X-Plane-own vehicles
- Some parking vehicles and floodlights are added
- Duplicate X-Plane's own Navaid objects removed
- Unnecessary files were removed
- Revised objects for 3D grass
- Possibility of switching off the 3D grass for optimum performance
- All airport buildings as they are in real life
- New vegetation details with approx 20.000 grass polygons
- Night lighting in real time
- Sloped runway
- Free AutoGate plugin by Jonathan Harris for AGNIS and marshallers
- Manual and charts
Conclusion by Flightsim.com:
"If you're looking for a realistic representation of this airport, then you really can't go wrong if you were to purchase the Aerosoft X-Plane 11 version. An accurate airport layout, with challenging and enjoyable approaches, quality texturing, excellent details, warm and authentic night illuminations, as well as options to interface with add-ons such as X-life, all make this scenery package one to add to the birthday or Christmas wish list."
For the functions of X-Life the additional X-Life-Plugin by JARDesign is required.
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64 Bit), Linux or Mac OS X 10.10*
Processor (CPU): Dual Core i3, i5, i7 with at least 3 GHz (3,5 GHz or higher recommended)
Memory: at least 8 GB RAM (16-24 GB or higher recommended)
Graphics: DirectX 11 with min. 2GB VRAM (DirectX 12 with min. 4 GB recommended)
Download-Size: 45 MB
If you previously purchased the "Airport Lugano XP" for X-Plane 10 at Aerosoft, you are entitled to the special upgrade price of 4,99 € incl. 19% VAT* (4,19 € excl. VAT). Please enter your old order number of the "Airport Lugano XP" in the voucher field at the checkout as shown in the following example:
AS14187-XXXXXX (new shop)
AS14187-XXXXX (old shop)
Your order number: 123456 or 12345
Valid upgrade code: AS14187-123456or AS14187-12345
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
*Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local VAT within the EU.