Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS11164
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: LimeSim
- Language: English / Nederlands
- Current version: 1.11
This scenery has been done with great attention to detail according to the most up to date ideas on making scenery for FSX. It is very good looking but it is also extremely framerate friendly.
The Aviodrome, the aviation theme park and biggest aviation museum in the Netherlands is housed on the airport and has a large collection of aircraft, many of which are in flying condition. These are on display outside and you will be able to use the stands of the museum to park your aircraft. If you fly our Catalina for example you can exactly recreate an everyday event at Lelystad! It's the perfect airport to train your traffic circuits!
- Airport in great detail, all buildings and installations to 2009 standard
- Aviodrome in superb detail with most aircraft on display included
- Made in compliance to the latest standards, extremely good framerates
- Placed on 50 cm aerial image, with higher definition textures for airport terrain.
- Unprecedented animations of apron activity
- All buildings done with full volumetric shadow
- Full seasonal textures
- Detailed night lighting (including reflective taxiway markers)
- All taxiway and runway lights in 3D
- Extended manual in English / Dutch
- Completely compatible with traffic Addons
Awards / Reviews:
Conclusion by Avsim.com:
"What does it cost … no more than €14,95 and that’s a great price. Ok, keeping Aerosoft’s tradition in mind, Aerosoft seems to make special airports for special events. Now it’s time to create the home airport of the yearly Dutch FSWeekend event, which is no doubt the largest MSFS event in the world. Thousands of Flight Sim enthusiasts visit this special event not only from the Netherlands but also from abroad. Anyway, the Lelystad X airport is a terrific rendition of the airport of EHLE. That’s what we Dutch people think and many others around the world would like to see their own town airport created as well. You never know what Aerosoft will make near you.As said before; keeping the price in mind, the overall quality of the airport itself, the unbelievable amount of hangars and tiny objects make this airport great. Are there no missing items or things that could be better? Those who know me, know that when there’s something missing, I will find it but that’s not the case of Lelystad X..."
Read full review
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Steam Edition) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v3
Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 (fully updated)
2.0 GHz CPU (Duo2Core recommended)
1 GB Ram (2 GB recommended)
Graphics card with 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
Download-Size: 280 MB
Installation-Size: 400 MB