Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS12956
- Manufact./Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: Jo Erlend Sund
- Language: English/German
- Current version: 220.127.116.11 (P3D V5)
Mega Airport Oslo V2.0 is a highly realistic recreation of the airport with a high level of detail based on the plans for the 2017 expansion. It includes sharp high resolution textures with beautiful night and seasonal textures. All based on photos taken at the airport. To make the airport come to life the scenery is filled with animations, passengers boarding and de-boarding your aircraft and more.
Oslo Airport has grown a lot in the last years. In February 2013 it surpassed Copenhagen as the busiest airport in the northern European countries for the first time. It has two parallel north/south runways. It connects more than 28 domestic and 100 international routes and serves as the main hub for Scandinavian Airlines and Widerøe.
The scenery features photo real terrain with night and seasonal variations to show the harsh environment during the winter.
- Fully compatible with FSX, FSX: SE and P3D V3 & V4
- High quality models and photo real textures
- High resolution runways and taxiways
- Highly realistic night time effects
- High resolution textures included as an option (2048)
- All buildings and installations at and around the airport
- Animated Jetways (SODE required)
- Animated Passenger boarding (SODE required)
- Animated Deice service (SODE required)
- Custom animated windsocks (SODE required)
- SODE features can be activated or deactivated with included jetway tool
- Animations create a living atmosphere
- Terminal interior included in high detail
- Seasonal textures included
- Dynamic flood light effects. (P3D V4 only)
- Dynamic head lights on Deice trucks. (P3D V4 only)
- Fully functional Docking System and departure countdown included (FSX & FSX: SE only)
- Compatible with all AI traffic packages
- Static Aircraft included as an option
- Selection between yellow and white runway markings during the installation (V1.06 or higher)
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"So time for the final verdict, and as ever I am extremely impressed with yet another brilliant scenery product from Aerosoft. Mega Airport Oslo V2 scores a solid 9 / 10 from me, with the only gripe of mine being the scenery configurator tool which perhaps looks a little outdated. Having said that however, it is clear that the tool does its job and gives you all of the flexibility and control that you would ever need."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration or Gold Edition), FSX: Steam Editin or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V3-V5
Windows 8 / 10
Processor with 3.0 GHz (Dual Core processor recommended)
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
3D graphics card with 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
Download-Size: 470 MB
Installation-Size: 550 MB
Owners of the previous version "Mega Airport Oslo" have the possibility to use our cost saving upgrade service:
- Mega Airport Oslo (Box or Download) => Mega Airport Oslo V2.0 (Download):
14,97 € incl. 19% VAT (12,58 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]).
Please enter your old serial key in the voucher field at the checkout and the discount will be deducted.
Version 18.104.22.168 (only P3D V4 & V5):
- Migrated Seasonal variation control from SODE to core Prepar3D variables
- Migrated Windsock animations from SODE to core Prepar3D variables
- Added support for SODE VGDS pack
- Reworked configuration tool
- Added add.on.xml method and AS-Updater support