Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS16079
- Manufact./Publisher: vFlyteAir Simulations
- Current version: 1.0
This new Twin Comanche is purpose-built for X-Plane 12! New FMOD2 sounds, re-worked flight model for XP12, new popup menu system and lots of new features!
Two panel options available:
The "Glass Panel" features dual Garmin G5s (compatible with RealSimGear G5 hardware), GFC500 autopilot, TXi touch-screen EIS, GNC255 COM/NAV radio with reverse-lookup capability, Laminar Research GNS 530 GPS with automatic support for the RealityXP GTN 750 plugin, radio altimeter, ADF receiver, transponder and DME. Many instruments can be popped out to sizeable, movable windows which can by displayed on separate monitors.
The "Steam Gauges" panel is for those who prefer flying with analog primary gauges. The "Steam Gauges" panel replaces the G5 units with an artificial horizon and HSI. The autopilot is a KAP-140 dual-axis. Engine instruments are original analog.
- Popup menu system with Options page, Load Manager page with dynamic Weight & Balance chart, and a Check Lists page with all normal procedures check lists
- FMOD 2 sound package for 3-D spatial sound effects
- Custom "Shake Effects" simulate engine vibration and airframe vibration caused by engine shutdown, touch-down on landing and stalls
- PBR textures used throughout -glass and shiny surfaces use the new X-Plane reflection and specularity effects
- Tip Tanks are standard for extra range
- 13 different liveries included
- Emergency gear operation modeled
- Fuel tank selector and fuel logic uses new X-Plane 12 features (supports separate selection of each fuel tank)
- Exterior lighting uses new X-Pane 12 lighting system
- Custom HDR lighting, interior and exterior
- Compatible with the RealityXP gns530 plugin and RealityXP GTN 750 plugin (see Reality-XP.com for purchase) - INI file included for the gns530 and GTN 750
Special Features (cont'd):
- Guided interactive pre-flight walk-around
- Selectable male or female pilot figure
- Built-in support for the AviTab plugin (downloadable separately)
- Fuel Tank Selector icons on the Options Menu allows easy fuel tank switching without searching for the floor-mounted selectors
- Tie-downs, wheel chocks and cowl plugs can be toggled off/on from the Options Menu
- Selectable Start from Cold and Dark option
- Click on the pilot's headset (hanging from the window sill) to reduce exterior noise by approximately 12 dB
- Custom Tow Bar feature allows you to tow the aircraft by pulling/pushing the tow bar handle
- Pilot and passenger figures for all four seats - use the Load Manager menu to add passengers and cargo
- Animated pilot and copilot
- User Manuals included for the Twin Comanche and all custom instruments
- Keep your Twin Comanche up to date with the SkunkCrafts Updater (separate download)
- X-Plane 12 (not compatible with X-Plane 11)
- Windows 10 / 11, MAC OS 10.10 (or higher) or Linux
- CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K at 3.5 GHz or faster
- 8 GB RAM or more
- DirectX 12-capable graphics card from nVidia, AMD or Intel with at least 4 GB VRAM (GeForce GTX 1070 or better or similar from AMD)
- 1.3 GB free hard disk space
All customers who have already purchased the XP11 version of Piper Twin Comanche in the Aerosoft Shop, you receive a 40% discount when purchasing the new XP12 version. Just add the product to the shopping cart and the discount will be automatically deducted (you must be logged in).
NOTE: The special upgrade price is only valid for the account you used to purchase the previous version. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.