Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
Nicht kombinierbar mit anderen Rabatten.*1
- Article number: AS16027
- Manufact./Publisher: HiFi Technologies
- Language: English
The next installment in the Active Sky series, Active Sky XP12 brings extensive integration with the new X-Plane 12 platform and its new weather system.
Not a "replacement" to the internal weather system of XP12, ASXP12 is a Comprehensive Enhancement, enabled by tight integration, that adds an improved weather experience, from planning, weather data access and interaction, weather control, automatic weather mode control, air effects, to advanced depiction, and much, much more.
Over 20 years in the making, Active Sky brings a specialized online weather network that aggregates many weather data sources including surface and model data, and synthesizes and curates it into the most accurate and realistic weather scene possible for your simulated flights.
As always, Active Sky provides Live, historical, and customized weather options, with historical playback capability, provide the weather exactly as you want it, when you want it.
- Evolving Weather Depiction utilizing XP12’s new weather SDK/API, which is undergoing active improvement – ASXP12 brings new control capabilities and accuracy, enhanced smoothing, and couples with the new 3D procedural clouds and much improved lighting system of XP12 for a much improved visual experience
- Enhanced Air Effects works with and enhances internal X-Plane 12 effects, providing new turbulence, drafts, thermals, terrain-based wind effects, variability, microbursts and more
- Optional Live Hybrid Depiction Control allows a combination of ASXP12 fully-controlled weather depiction and effects, and X-Plane 12 live weather depiction + ASXP12 effects – XP12 live wx depiction is enabled in the enroute phases, and ASXP12 wx depiction is enabled in the departure/destination phases
- Active Sky Weather Engine is an evolved version of the Active Sky platform which brings the core features that made Active Sky the leading weather engine for other platforms: Advanced weather synthesis and interpolation, high-resolution global model data integrated with surface observation and forecast data, realistic air and atmosphere effects, a comprehensive weather data network, integrated visual mapping and planning, and much, much more
- Historical Weather is included for up to 3 years in the past, in hourly intervals, with automatic playback to keep you in sync, changing weather dynamically as it happened in real life
- Custom Weather allows visual application and modification of all weather parameters using the ASXP12 interface
- Navigraph and SimBrief Integration allows optional up to date Navigation and Airport databases as well as SimBrief Flight Plan load/import
- Voice Weather Delivery Active Sky ATIS and Flightwatch are available at any time by listening on 122.00, 122.02 or 122.03 for closest station, actual/current interpolated conditions and destination weather reports, respectively
- Comprehensive API allows 3rd parties to integrate in many ways, getting or setting nearly every parameter of ASXP12 weather and depiction
- Mobile Companion App Use any device/browser to connect with Active Sky over your network and view and control the weather
- X-Plane 12.04 or later
- OS: Windows 64-bit (v7 or later) only | Mac, Linux and 32-bit X-Plane/Windows versions are not supported
- 1 GHz+ CPU
- 4 GB+ RAM
- Video card: Minimum as required for XP11 or XP12 | DX12/Vulkan Compatible card with 2 GB+ VRAM is recommended
- 500 MB available hard drive space
- 1024×768 minimum available screen resolution to display all user interface features
- Active and stable internet connection (broadband recommended)*
*Active Sky XP 12 is an online product that will require the creation of a new user account. You must be logged in to use the software. One login per user account is permitted. You can install the software on multiple machines and/or move the software to other machines, but may be logged in only once at a time.