Long Beach Airport is a public airport northeast of downtown Long Beach in Los Angeles, California. A primary commercial service airport with 1,4 passengers every year and the 10th busiest airport in California. Close to LAX 20 miles, away the airport is more domestic commercial passenger, cargo, military, and general aviation with full equipment for every category.
The Boeing Company with the massive maintenance facilities for Boeing and McDonnell Douglas aircraft. The famous Walter Pyramid and the industrial area during approach with thousands of hand-placed objects.
- Elevation 18 m (60 feet)
- Province: Ontario
- Top Destinations: Sacramento, Oakland, Salt Lake City, Las Vegas, Phoenix–Sky Harbor, San Jose, Denver, Austin, New York–JFK, Seattle/Tacoma,
- Main airlines and cargo: American Eagle, Delta Airlines, Delta Connection, Hawaiian Airlines, JetBlue, Southwest Airlines, FedEx Express, UPS Airlines, DHL Airlines,
- UHD custom textures using the latest painting techniques
- Designed with the latest airport updates
- Super-detailed 3D modelling
- PBR materials on every building
- Animated radar
- Detailed HD ground with PBR and decals
- Custom 3D vegetation blends with orthophotos
- HD-resolution orthoimagery for the airport and surroundings
- Ultra-high-resolution custom orthoimagery for the airport
- Thousands of 3D custom static objects
- Accurate island and cities using original OSM data
- High resolution buildings, industrial area and buildings of interest such as Walter Pyramid
- Amazing and detailed island night textures
- Ground traffic
If you have already purchased the KLGB version for X-Plane 11 in the Aerosoft Shop, the following upgrade option is available:
- KLGB - Long Beach Airport XP11 › KLGB - Long Beach Airport XP12:
DL › $11.77 (Price may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT])
Just add the product to the shopping cart and the discount will be automatically deducted.
To do this, you must be logged in to your customer account you previously used to purchase the XP11 version.