Looking to fly somewhere in that fancy Aerosoft CRJ? Fayetteville Regional Airport (KFAY) is the... more
Product information "KFAY - Fayetteville Regional Airport MSFS"
Looking to fly somewhere in that fancy Aerosoft CRJ? Fayetteville Regional Airport (KFAY) is the perfect place for you!
Located near the city of Fayetteville, North Carolina. The airport has two runways and is served by a two-concourse terminal for commercial aviation and one separate terminal for general aviation traffic.
American Eagle offers direct flights to Charlotte/Douglas International Airport. Delta and Delta Connection offer direct service to Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport.
- Low poly 3D interior on Signature FBO
- Surrounding Autogen/Vegetation hand placed
- High Resolution PBR Ground and building textures
- Custom jetways
- Animated Ground Traffic Vehicles
- Easy installation
- Highly optimized
- 2021 Airport layout
- Color Graded Satellite Imagery
- Ground clutter
- Custom HDR lighting
- Proper airport data/logic (PAPI light positioning, AI taxipathing, etc.)
Related links to "KFAY - Fayetteville Regional Airport MSFS"
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!
More information about Aerosoft One can be found in the User Guide or in the FAQs.