Preis inkl. 19% MwSt.
Als Sofortdownload verfügbar
- Artikel-Nr.: AS15525
- Hersteller/Publisher: Just Flight London
- Entwickler: DC Designs
- Sprache: English
- Aktuelle Version: 1.0.7
This DC Designs F-14 Tomcat package for MSFS brings you highly detailed and VR-ready A and B models in a total of seven paint schemes, with front and rear cockpit positions, authentic cockpit night lighting, custom sound sets for both variants and custom-coded manoeuvring flaps, slats and intake ramps.
DC Designs are proud to announce the F-14 A/B Tomcat package for Microsoft Flight Simulator, bringing you two highly detailed MSFS models.
Fully native MSFS aircraft:
- All models have been coded with Microsoft Flight Simulator native 'Model Behaviors' animations and built to MSFS operational specifications to prevent issues with future simulator upgrades
- All custom cockpit instruments and screens are coded in HTML for native, high-performance display in MSFS
- The Tomcats make use of the new simulator's features such as effects and sounds, fully reflective glass, native aerodynamic sound structures, the new 'Modern' aerodynamics system with the ability to provoke 'departure spins', and customised visibility controls for wheel chocks, covers, tie-down chains and GPU
- The Tomcats also contain custom-built and animated effects such as afterburners
- Full compressor-stall engine modelling and coding for the F-14A TF-30 engines
- Other features include authentic cockpit night lighting with brightness controls, which includes user-operated 'slime lights' for combat operations, and custom-coded manoeuvring flaps, slats and intake ramps, all based on aircraft airspeed and angle of attack
- Numerous external animations including canopy, crew ladders, tail hook and control surfaces
- The F-14 Tomcats are fully compliant with Virtual Reality headsets
- Full custom sound sets for both the TF-30-powered F-14A Tomcat and the GE-F110-powered F-14B Tomcat
- Truly 3D virtual cockpits featuring accurately modelled ejector seats, controls and detailed texturing
- All analogue instruments constructed in 3D with smooth animations
- Reflective rear-view mirrors
- 'Scratched canopy' glass effects, reflective glass, icing and rain effects
- Crew figures in the virtual cockpit are coded to disappear when you occupy their seats
- Front and rear cockpit positions included in both variants
- Fully customisable crew helmets, names, flight suit patches and even faces
- 3D modelled dials, ADI, 'whiskey' compass and other high-detail instruments designed to emulate the appearance of the real F-14 Tomcat
- Display screens with visual layouts based on the real aircraft's systems (within the confines of MSFS' current capability)
- Head-Up Display with authentic layout based on the real F-14A
- Custom-coded, user-controlled ordnance via the simulator Payload Manager, allowing for live mounting of weapons on hardpoints with active weight increase
- F-14 Tomcat systems include Direct Lift Control, CADC and basic ACLS
- The aircraft are compatible with the Hard Deck Simulations Aircraft Carrier Module
Paint schemes + Paint Kit:
- VF-1 Wolfpack
- VF-41 Black Aces
- VF-84 Jolly Rogers
- VF-142 Ghostriders
- VF-143 Pukin' Dogs
- VF-32 Swordsmen
- VF-213 Black Lions
A full operations manual is included in the software and you can also download it here.
DC Designs' F-14 Tomcat is designed to provide a top-quality aircraft that is extremely detailed, yet less demanding to fly than today’s most complex procedural simulators. Equipped with all required avionics, and with custom-coded animations and systems, the DC Designs F-14 Tomcat is designed to be accessible to all users without the need for intense study.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- Betriebssystem: Windows 10
- Prozessor: Intel i5-4460 / AMD Ryzen 3 1200 (Intel i5-8400 / AMD Ryzen 5 1500X empfohlen)
- RAM: 8 GB (16 GB empfohlen)
- Grafik: nVidia GTX 770 / AMD Radeon RX 570 (nVidia GTX 970 / AMD Radeon RX 590 empfohlen)
- Freier Festplattenspeicher: 1,6 GB
- Sound: Soundkarte, Lautsprecher oder Headset
- Tastatur und Maus oder kompatibler Game Controller (Xbox One Controller für Windows)
Hinweis: Stellen Sie sicher, dass Sie die Flugmodell-Option auf 'MODERN' in den MSFS-Optionen setzen (OPTIONS > GENERAL > FLIGHT MODEL).
- Revised elevator trim limits.
- Revised pitch authority vs mach.
- Improved handling at high airspeed.
- Revised lift vs flaps values since CFD
- A little surprise in the PFD...
- MFD, revised ranges
- Revised Cockpit Panel/Cabin Lighting knobs functionality not working as intended.
- Formation Lights now works as Recognition Lights, so should be working in Multiplayer
- Remodeled and re-textured canopy frame and glareshield for higher realism
- Moved stock cockpit camera for greater instrument visibility and landing view
- Added virtual cockpit collision mesh for virtual reality cursor
- Added cockpit collision mesh for camera movement within canopy bounds
- Added new internal crew models for higher realism and detail
- Improved F-14B exhaust nozzle animation code
- IAS indicator fixed
- Computational Fluid Dynamics added
- Windscreen tint added for HUD data visibility in bright skies
- Fuel tanks visibility fixed
- New afterburner effects
- Avionics improvements
- Thumbnails revised for SU11
- Rudder INOP bug from cold and dark fixed
- Wing-sweep animation further improved for visibility in multiplayer
- Crew visbility also improved in multiplayer (Pedestal Light Switch)
- Nose Wheel Steering switch added (control column)
- Tail hook animation and functionality fixed for full moving-carrier operations
- Velocity vector in HUD accuracy improved for carrier landings
- "Bomb mode" added to both F-14A and F-14B as per real life
- F-14B VF-101 "Grim Reapers" livery added
- Gear contact points further improved for accuracy
- AFCS system improved for improved safety in low speed flight
- Navigation panel added to RIO seat controls for improved in-flight options
- DLC switch now engaged automatically on gear-down selection
- Emergency Sim Update 9 correction to HUD and displays
- Added Asobo special effects for G vapour, contrails etc.
- New liveries for both F-14A and F-14B
- New coding for better visibility of wings and crew in multiplayer (experimental)
- Afterburner textures and emissives improved
- New coding for wing-sweep manual over-ride, now slaved to Logo Light
- Cockpit textures improved for greater resolution
- Emergency Sim Update 7 correction to HUD and displays
- Added wingtip contrail effects