Olaya Herrera Airport (IATA: EOH, ICAO: SKMD) is an airport located in Medellín, Colombia, that serves regional and domestic flights. Additionally, the airport is used by general aviation and features several hangars for charters.
Today, it is considered the main regional airport of the country due to the large number of scheduled and charter flights operated to and from the airport. It was formerly known as Medellin International Airport prior to the opening of José María Córdova International Airport in the year 1985, which is located in the nearby municipality of Rionegro, 19 kilometres (12 mi) east of Medellin. Between the two airports, there were more than 3.5 million passengers per year, which makes it the second busiest passenger city in Colombia after Bogotá.
- Ground Images
- Photo-realistic PBR textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Airport Objects
- Improved some textures
- Model improvement
- Internal models included
- Optimized for good performance
- Night lighting
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- Betriebssystem: Windows 10 Version 18362.0 oder höher
- Prozessor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Videospeicher: 4 GB
- Grafik: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Freier Festplattenspeicher: 16 GB
Die Installation erfolgt über Aerosoft One, dazu ist eine Internetverbindung und ein Benutzerkonto bei Aerosoft erforderlich!