Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14906
- Publisher: Sierrasim Simulation
- Language: English
- Current version: 2.00
Palonegro International Airport (IATA: BGA, ICAO: SKBG) is on a mountain ridge 7 kilometres (4.3 mi) west of Bucaramanga in the Santander Department of Colombia. The airport provides the Bucaramanga Metropolitan Area and surrounding towns with access to international and domestic flights.
The airport receives flights from major cities in Colombia as well as international flights from Panama City. The main terminal is 25 minutes from the city in the fast lane of the highway west to Giron. It is currently positioned as the eighth largest airport in Colombia; for this reason the expansion and construction of a new National boarding area is being developed.
- Photorealistic ground textures based on aerial images
- Actual Autogen update
- PBR textures
- Photorealistic textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Airport objects
- Optimized for good performance.
- Compatible with Orbx, Vector, Freemesh
- 3D grass
- Jetways SODE / Windssock SODE
- Compatible with GSXL2 (Only P3DV4)
- General aviation platform and taxiways updated, runway marking update 17
- Dynamic lights