Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS15307
- Manufact./Publisher: FlyLogic
- Language: Deutsch/English/Français
- Current version: 22.214.171.124
The airfield is located in the village of Bressaucourt in the municipality of Fontenais, four... more
Product information "Airport Bressaucourt professional"
The airfield is located in the village of Bressaucourt in the municipality of Fontenais, four kilometers southwest of Porrentruy in the canton of Jura. It was opened for general operations on July 1, 2011, and officially inaugurated on September 7, 2013, replacing the Porrentruy airfield in Courtedoux, which was only equipped with a grass runway.
For the construction of the runway, the site was backfilled in 2009 with excavated material resulting from the construction of the neighboring highway.
- The scenery is designed for the Prepar 3D V4/V5 flight simulator in combination with Switzerland Professional P3D V4/V5.
- Operation also very well possible with Default P3D V4/V5 scenery
- All four seasons are included
- Created with new PBR material
- Compatible with SwitzerlandProX and OrbX
- Ground layout with seasonal colorings, with all taxiways and parking positions
- Orthophoto (Aerial) with 25 cm resolution
- Detailed building models with dynamic night lighting
- Animated windsock turning into the wind and animated people
- Static aircraft and vehicles
- LSZY airfield nearby has been closed and is deactivated by this scenery
- VFR object: highway bridge north of the airfield
- Animated windsocks
- Moving airfield personnel
- Freeway bridge
Related links to "Airport Bressaucourt professional"
- Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V4+ & V5
- Microsoft Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (64bit)
- Processor: Quad Core with 3.5 GHz
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
- Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM (DirectX 11)