Price incl. 20% VAT
Available as instant download
Nicht kombinierbar mit anderen Rabatten.*1
- Article number: AS16085
- Manufact./Publisher: HiFi Technologies
- Current version: Upd 090123
Announcing: Active Sky P3D V6, the newest weather engine in the Active Sky line!
This new product integrates specifically with the new Prepar3D v6 platform, taking advantage of its new atmospheric engine and various graphical and lighting improvements to provide an enhanced and comprehensive weather experience.
ASP6 includes the Active Sky advanced weather engine, proprietary HiFi DataNet weather network, flight planning and briefing features, mapping, historical weather with playback, voice features, weather gauge, and much, much more.
- Specific Prepar3D v6 integration, in both volumetric clouds mode and legacy non-volumetric clouds mode
- Live, Custom, and Historical weather with playback, with historical data available hourly for the past 2+ years
- Variable-region weather depiction (non-global) in both volumetric and non-volumetric cloud modes
- Comprehensive weather data including surface observations (METARs), surface forecasts (TAFs), detailed global aloft air model data (GFS), significant and hazardous weather information (Sigmet/Airmet), tropical storms/hurricanes and more
- Mapping, Planning, Briefing, Scenarios and Weather Searching
- Voice features including ATIS, Flight Watch and full voice briefings
- Mobile companion app for weather display and control through any device
- Advanced radar and precipitation, cloud detection, motion effect, in-cloud visibility reduction and advanced radar API and ASCA cloud structure/texture integration available in legacy (non-volumetric) clouds mode
- XGauge weather display gauge with advanced airborne radar simulation mode (when using legacy clouds)
- Advanced wind control, effects and smoothing with high frequency air effect force actuation and organic feel
- Includes the most advanced version of our award-winning core weather engine and weather data services, being refined now for nearly 25 years
- Advanced networking support without the need for SimConnect network configuration
- New P3D add-on folder specification with everything installed outside of the P3D folders
- Comprehensive API available for 3rd party developers to fully integrate with ASP6
P3Dv6 New Atmospherics Engine
The new Atmospherics Engine in P3Dv6 offers new volumetric clouds that replace the previous EA/trueSKY clouds when using the volumetric clouds as set with the P3Dv6 cloud quality option. Some features of ASP6 are not compatible when using volumetric clouds at this time. This includes: Cloud detection features, in-cloud motion effect, in-cloud visibility reduction, high-resolution radar/precipitation accuracy, and ASCA compatibility.
When using non-volumetric (legacy) clouds, all cloud-detection features and cloud structure/texture ASCA compatibility are available.
- Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V6
- Windows 10 or later (64-bit)
- 2 GB RAM or greater
- 1 GHZ x64 processor or greater
- 500 MB available hard drive space or greater
- 1024×768 minimum available screen resolution to display all user interface features
- Stable internet connection (broadband recommended)*
- Online activation and login system requires online connection – this product cannot be used offline*
*Active Sky P3D V6 is an online product that will require the creation of a new user account. You must be logged in to use the software. One login per user account is permitted. You can install the software on multiple machines and/or move the software to other machines, but may be logged in only once at a time.
Update 090123 | Build 8644
- Installation process fixes affecting network and new installations
- Fixes for automatic version support
- Added P3D v6 6.0.30+ and later potential future version automatic support (some P3D version updates may require ASP6 updates)
- Miscellaneous installation process fixes
- Added P3D v6 6.0.30 (patch 3) support
- Added new version handing/checking system for more rapid future version updates
- Added latest VC++ redistributables to ASConnect installer, solving potential dependency and module load failure when installed in network configuration
- Added SimBrief support including auto load simbrief and simbrief id options
- Fixed integration issue with Air Hauler flight plans not loading in ASP6 due to missing FPType value (now defaults to IFR if not specified)
- Updated documentation
- Fixed issue relating to new installs/reinstalls and Add-ons folder path selection/ASConnector install loop
- UI adjustments
- Added backwards P3D v5 compatibility for detailed radar API, so that third party aircraft radar displays with ASP3D (v5) radar compatibility will work with ASP6 (in legacy non-volumetric clouds mode)
- Documentation updated
Note: The module name has changed from as_connect.dll to as_connect_v5.dll to establish backwards compatibility. When installing then running this update for the first time, the module/addon configuration will may be updated and a simulator restart required message may be shown. Restart your simulator to enable the configuration change if you see this message.
- Added P3D v6 6.0.28 (patch 2) support
- Added additional messages/proper handling when P3D version mismatch exists and ASP6 needs update
- Reduced upper CDD maximum (for minimum and maximum cloud draw distance options) to 110 instead of 180 due to flicker and other issues found at higher CDD settings with P3Dv6
- Reduced default CDD min/max to 100 (was 110) for better default performance with P3D v6 – Higher CDD settings have higher performance penalties
- Documentation updated
Note: If you have previously changed cloud draw distance settings, it is recommended to check your minimum and maximum cloud draw distance settings after updating to confirm they are as expected given the new defaults and maximums.