Welcome to Phuket International Airport (VTSP), the gateway to Phuket Island!
Thailand's second busiest airport draws a large number of tourists from all over the world, with over 16 million passengers passing through each year. With the ease of access to the airport’s runway, Mai Khao Beach is a popular spot for plane-lovers to capture photos of arriving and departing aircraft.
There are three terminals at Phuket Airport: international, domestic, and the recently completed Siam Land Private Jet Terminal. All these have been expertly modelled with PBR.
Thai Airlines and nearly 50 other airlines, including Etihad Airways and Air China, use the airport as a hub.
- Detailed depiction of VTSP Phuket International Airport
- Custom groundploy
- Newly developed Siam Land Private jet Terminal
- Bespoke GSE
- Simplified terminal interior
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB