The Comayagua International Airport (IATA: XPL, ICAO: MHPR), or Palmerola International Airport, is an international airport located 6 km (4 mi) south of the center of Comayagua, Honduras. The airport was inaugurated in October 2021 as the country's new international airport for civil and commercial use. It was built at the facilities of the Soto Cano Air Base.
The new airport will be one of the most important airports in the country with a capacity greater than the Toncontin International Airport in Tegucigalpa. This new airport is expected to serve not only Comayagua but also the residents of Tegucigalpa due to the limitations on growth of Toncontin. The new airport could become the main airport for the capital starting from October 2021 especially if there is a partial closure of Toncontin.
- Ground images
- Photo-realistic PBR textures for buildings, vehicles, etc.
- Airport objects
- Air base hangars
- Optimized for good performance
- Night lighting
- Customs jetways
- Taxiway 3D lights
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 16 GB
Installation runs via Aerosoft One, this requires an internet connection and an Aerosoft user account!