Precio incl. 21% IVA legal
Disponible como descarga inmediata
- N.º artículo: AS11731
- Fabricante: Aerosoft
- Desarrollador: German Airports Team
- Versión actual: 1.10(FSX),1.10(FS9)
The Mega Airport Dusseldorf by the German Airports team is now available. Germany´s third ranking international Airport with two parallel runways is the largest and primary airport for the Rhine-Ruhr metropolitan region - the largest metropolitan region in Germany. With 107 aircraft parking positions available, Germany´s top carriers Lufthansa and Air Berlin use this airport as one of their hubs.
The airport Dusseldorf comes as an absolute realistic 3D model for Microsoft Flight Simulator X, Prepar3D and Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 in its actual real world state. Based on an aerial image from 2012 it contains all buildings and objects. It also incorporates the new taxiway layout and signs as well as the new visual docking systems which had only been installed in August 2012. All textures come in high resolution. Dynamic objects such as apron vehicles, traffic on roads and motorways, trains and trams create this special atmosphere found on this airport.
- Highly detailed representation of the airport Dusseldorf International including all buildings and structures
- Complete new development for FSX, Prepar3D and FS2004
- Photo real textures on buildings, vehicles, etc.
- New aerial image
- Seasonal ground textures
- High resolution apron, taxiway and runway textures
- New taxiway signs layout from July 2012
- New visual docking systems from August 2012
- Detailed grass textures as well as 3D grass
- Detailed navigation systems (ILS, VOR/DME, NDB, ATIS)
- All buildings of the Airport City
- New office complex at the Wanheimer Str.
- Numerous dynamic objects such as apron vehicles; road and train traffic (AESLite) (FSX and FS2004 only)
- Compatible with Airport Enhancement Services (AES) (FSX and FS2004 only)
- Compatible with standard-AI traffic and AI-Traffic Add-ons (e.g. MyTraffic X)
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"If you would like to inhabit Germany's third most popular and busy Airport, then EDDL is a good option for you. As one of the main western European hubs, it will provide you with plenty of diversity, and I am sure, much pleasure."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2, Acceleration Pack or Gold Edition), FS2004 (Version 9.1) or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V2
Windows 7 (fully updated)
Processor: 3 GHz (Dual or Quad Core processor recommended)
RAM: 2 GB (4 GB recommended)
3D graphics card with min. 512 MB
Download-Size: 150 MB
Installations-Size: 290 MB