KEWR Newark MSFS is a highly detailed scenery of Newark Liberty International Airport in NJ, USA. This product is compatible with Microsoft Flight Simulator.
Newark Liberty International Airport (IATA: EWR, ICAO: KEWR, FAA LID: EWR), originally Newark Metropolitan Airport and later Newark International Airport, is an international airport straddling the boundary between the cities of Newark in Essex County and Elizabeth in Union County, New Jersey. Located about 4.5 miles (7.2 km) south of downtown Newark, it is a major gateway to points in Europe, South America, Asia, and Oceania. It is jointly owned by the cities and leased to its operator, the Port Authority of New York and New Jersey. It is the second-busiest airport in the New York airport system, behind John F. Kennedy International Airport.
On August 3, 1927, Newark's mayor, Thomas Raymond ordered plans for a new airport as people and organizations began calling for a new airport in the area of Newark. Construction began on April 1, 1928. The airport opened on October 1, 1928, as the Newark Metropolitan Airport. It was the first major airport to serve the New York metropolitan area and the first airport in the United States with a paved airstrip.
The busiest domestic routes from Newark include Orlando, Los Angeles, and San Francisco while most popular international destinations are London, Tel Aviv, and Toronto. The main operators are United, JetBlue, Spirit Airlines, and American Airlines.
- A high-quality model of KEWR Newark Liberty Airport, featuring the up-to-date version with extensive details throughout the whole airport
- FPS-friendly design, with epic night textures, dynamic lighting and PBR materials, high definition mesh
- Custom-animated people, vehicles, and trains
- Performance-friendly interior modeling at all terminal buildings, hangars and control towers, high-quality static aircraft, custom animations, custom animated jetways, custom sounds
- Fully compatible with GSX Pro using Cartayna Files
The product will be automatically added to Microsoft Flight Simulator. The installer may provide you with additional optional features during installation. To select different options, simply run the installer again.
This product is compatible with all Drzewiecki Design products, all ORBX products, and all Asobo products.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator (Version 2020)
- OS: Windows 10 version 18362.0 or higher
- Processor: Intel i5-8400 | AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
- Video Memory: 4 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 | AMD Radeon RX 590
- Memory: 8 GB