Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS11623
- Fabricant: Aerosoft
- Développeur: German Airports Team
- Langue: Deutsch/English
- Version actuelle: 2.00
The German Airports Team are again setting new standards in terms of quality, realism, and friendly frame rates with their complete overhaul of the German Airports 3 package. The Airport Bremen for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and FS2004 is developed according to the actual status with all buildings, objects installments and navigational aids representing the real life airport.
Built on high resolution aerial images the airports and their surroundings show an absolute realistic image of the real world. Another highlight is the use of the Dynamic Airport Enhancement Services. The services ensure dynamic traffic on the apron and surrounding roads and motorways creating a lively atmosphere.
Notwithstanding the many details, the scenery will run with excellent frame rates on modern hardware.
- Up to date status of the airports and surroundings, incl. landmarks
- Photo realistic ground textures based on aerial images (0.5m/pxl)
- All airport buildings and objects
- APIS - Aircraft Parking and Information System by the company FMT
- Original NAV aids (ILS,VOR/DME,NDB,ATIS)
- Breathtaking night effects
- Original runway- and taxiway lights
- Seasonal ground textures
- Use of the Dynamic Airport Enhancement Services for dynamic vehicle traffic on the apron and surrounding roads
- Numerous scenery effects such as smoking chimneys, animated billboards, etc.
- Compatible to Airport Enhancement Services (AES) by Oliver Pabst
- Extensive manual including airport information
- Original DFS-charts
NEW in version 2012:
- Optimized Autogen for the FSX and FS2004 version
- 3D runway lights and 3D approach lights according to the current DFS charts
- AES-Lite version with new vehicles
- Performance optimization
New in version 2016:
- Compatibility with Prepar3D V3
- Animated Jetways (STRG-J)
- Realistic AFCAD files with up to date approach procedures.
Note: This airport is also part of the German Airports 3 - 2012 bundle.
System requirements for FS2004:
Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
Windows XP / Vista / Windows 7 (fully updated)
3 GHz processor
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with 256 MB
Download-Size: 140 MB
Installations-Size: 110 MB
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (Acceleration Pack, SP2 or Gold Edition), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D v3
Windows XP(SP2) / Windows Vista / Windows 7 (fully updated)
3 GHz processor (Dual Core processor or equivalent system recommended)
2 GB RAM
Graphics card with at least 256 MB (512 MB recommended)
Download-Size: 360 MB
Installations-Size: 990 MB