Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS14994
- Fabricant: Flight1
- Langue: English
- Version actuelle: 2.0
The Flight1 Beechcraft King Air B200 featuring a G1000 equipped cockpit sets a new bar in flight simulation systems and design.
New Complete Edition - Version 2 (Prepar3D v4, v3, FSX, FSX Steam)
This is a new all-in-one Complete edition that covers the following simulators:
- Prepar3D V4 (with new P3D v4 specific features)
- Prepar3D V3
- FSX: Steam
Experience the Most Realistic Beechcraft Super King Air B200
The new Beechcraft King Air B200 sets a new bar in flight simulation systems and design. Our rendition of the Beechcraft King Air B200 provides users a simulation experience not found with other addon aircraft. Certified to be flown by a single pilot, our B200 features a Blackhawk XP52 package that will give you excellent climb and cruise performance from its state of the art modified PT6A-52 engines, delivering speeds in excess of 310kts.
Our G1000 avionics retrofit gives you the latest in large-format glass-cockpit flight displays, easing pilot workload, all while passengers relax in a world-class cabin. Flight One Software is proud to make available our authentic simulation of the Beechcraft King Air B200 for Microsoft Flight Simulator X and Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D v3/v4!
Introducing the Super King Air B200 "Blackhawk Super XP52" Edition
The twin-turboprop Beechcraft Super King Air 200 first flew on October 27, 1972 and received civil certification in December 1973. In continuous production since 1974, the Super King Air has outlasted virtually all other designs in its class. The B200 was introduced in 1981, and incorporated a number of changes to improve performance. The standard configuration of the B200 features an eight passenger cabin and seating for two in the cockpit. When equipped with a three-axis autopilot, the Super King Air B200 is fully certified to fly without a copilot.
The Blackhawk Modifications XP52 Upgrade package, featuring Pratt & Whitney PT6A-52 engines, has been available since 2008. Without increasing weight, these engines use a larger compressor section to improve the efficiency of the PT6A design, resulting in a 275 horsepower increase over the -42 engines found on the stock B200. A Super King Air B200 equipped with the Blackhawk XP52 and Raisbeck EPIC packages will cruise at speeds in excess of 310 knots true and climb from sea level to FL260 in just over thirteen minutes.
In 2009, Garmin began offering a G1000 avionics retrofit package featuring their signature 15" multi-function display and 10.4" primary flight displays for both pilot and copilot. The G1000 system includes a digital, dual-channel Automatic Flight Control System (AFCS), Global Position System (GPS), Wide Area Augmentation System (WAAS), obstacle database, mapping, traffic monitoring, and SafeTaxiTM. Should you want to fly that high, a G1000-equipped Super King Air B200 is Reduced Vertical Separation Minimums (RVSM) capable.
The Flight1 Beechcraft Super King Air B200 represents an overhauled 1984 B200 refurbished with the Blackhawk Modifications XP52 Upgrade, Raisbeck EPIC modifications, and the Garmin G1000 system.
King Air B200 New Features
New Features Specific to P3D V4:
- Dynamic lighting for landing lights, beacons
- Dimmable panel
- Native P3D V4 compiled model
- Gauges compiled to 64-bit format
New for All Versions:
- Added airways to the G1000 - ability to load airways and draw them
- Bug fixes to the G1000, loading procedures
- panel.cfg pop-ups now reflect 16:9 screen ratio
King Air B200 External Features:
- Very accurate and highly detailed aircraft exterior
- 4 custom paint schemes
- Operable cabin door
- Visible Airframe Icing effects
- Full Chocks and Pitot, Engine Intake, and Engine Exhaust Covers (Optional)
King Air B200 Internal Features:
- Fully functional Virtual Cockpit
- Popup 2D enlarged PFD, MFD, Autopilot, and MFD Controller panel views
- Animated shade visors in the 3D cockpit
- Animated Cockpit Sliding Doors
- Animated Cockpit Arm Rests
- Animated Passenger Tables
- Winshield Icing
- Fully modeled 3D rear cabin
- Three Interior Color Options (Charcoal, Gray, Tan)
- Visible Fingerprints and Smudges on G1000 Screens (Optional)
Garmin G1000 Glass Avionics Suite Features:
- Beechcraft King Air B200-specific G1000 functionality
- Multi-page user interfaces on both the PFD and MFD
- Inset mini-map on the PFD
- SafeTaxiTM -like system That Reads FSX Default and Addon Scenery
- WAAS instrument approaches - allowing ILS-like approach accuracy for non-ILS-equipped airports within the U.S.
- Autopilot supports ROL, HDG, VOR, LOC, and GPS lateral modes
- Autopilot supports ALT HOLD, ALTS, PIT, VS, and FLC vertical modes
- Flight planner can be operated independently from the FSX planner - add/delete waypoints, etc. on the fly
- Flight planner automatically imports FSX flight plan if one is loaded
- Navigraph Download Support
King Air B200 Advanced Avionics and Systems:
- All gauges and switches fully functional (within the limitations of FSX) and clickable
- Audible switch and knob sounds
- Working Cabin pressurization system
- Customizable panel lighting
- Advanced Electrical System (Accurately Modeled System Loads)
- Advanced Fuel System
- Advanced Pheumatics
- Ice Protection (Ice buildup affects flight model and can cause failures)
- Landing Gear / Brakes (Brakes simulate brake wear and fade over time)
- Oxygen System
- Autofeather System
- Plus much more...
Maintenance & Repairs Module
The Maintenance Module is included in order to enhance the simulation of the Beechcraft Super King Air B200. The MM makes provision for line services requests, and monitors aircraft usage at the system level, persistently tracking wear and tear on the engines, propellers, tires, brakes, and flaps. The engines consume oil while they are running, and it is possible to mismanage engine operation on the ground in a way that can damage them. Pilots may affect repairs from within the MM, and are able to enable or disable wear and damage features independently. For those who do not desire this feature, all failure and damage realism settings can be disabled.
Damage / Failure Modes:
- Engine Wear (Engine performance decreases over time / ITT High Temp Damage)
- Flap Damage (If Extended above 200 KIAS / Full Flaps above 157 KIAS)
- Landing Gear (If Extended above 181 KIAS / Retracted above 163 KIAS)
- Hot Start (Fuel added too soon of N1% is less then 10)
- FOD (Ice Vane during Ground Ops)
- Brake Fade (Brake pads wear making less effective over time)
Android GCU477 MFD Controller Application
Custom-coded Android application simulates the GCU 477 MFD controller and saves screen real estate with no frame rate impact, by using your android compatible device screen. Perfect for Android tablets and larger cell phones.
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (SP2 required), FSX: Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D V3/V4
Processor: 2.65 Quad Core or higher
Video card: 512 MB
Memory: 3 GB
Hard Drive: 650 MB
If you previously purchased the previous version "Beechcraft Super King Air B200 for FSX or P3D" in our Aerosoft shop, you get 55% discount when purchasing the new version 2. You only need to enter your serial number of the previous version in the voucher field at the checkout.