Prix incl. 20% TVA
Disponible en tant que téléchargement immédiat
- Réf. d'article : AS13882
- Fabricant: Aerosoft, sim-wings
- Développeur: sim-wings
- Langue: Deutsch/English
- Version actuelle: 1.04
The Airport Malaga - Costa del Sol is the busiest airport in the Spanish region Andalusia, offering connections to and from the whole world. This highly detailed recreation for FSX, FSX: Steam Edition and P3D allows you to discover the distinctive flair of the Spanish province. For this purpose we have made sure to create a true to original model of the airport area, but also covered the city of Malaga with high resolution, 0.5m/px satellite images and hand placed city objects.
This add-on is compatible with AES (Airport Enhancement Services) for FSX, but also gives you the option to choose from either CTRL-J or SODE animated jetways. The airport comes with a myriad of static objects, 3D approach lighting and high resolution AFCAD data. You can also extend and adapt it with the included Config tool, adding for example grass or street lamps. The car, ship and train traffic further complements the high realism of this scenery.
- Highly detailed model of the Airport Malaga “Costa del Sol” (AGP/LEMG)
- Coverage of the airport environment and city of Malaga with more than 180 km² of high resolution satellite images (0.5m/px)
- Appropriate Autogen and city objects
- Night lighting with partly pre-rendered lights (raytracing lights or texture baking)
- Lots of static vehicles like buses, luggage carts
- CTRL-J animated jetways or SODE animated jetways as option
- Car, ship and train traffic in FSX, FSX:SE or P3D within the airport environment
- Ground shadows with pre-rendered lights (raytracing lights or texture baking)
- Up to date taxiway lines and parking positions including the new runway
- 3D approach lighting and taxiway lights (light on performance)
- DX10 compatible (except Safegate models, the DX10 fixer 2.7 or higher is needed for that, which we recommend for DX10 anyway)
- Compatible with AES (Airport Enhancement Services) (only for FSX / AES is NOT compatible with FSX:SE and P3D)
- Config tool for optional features like grass, street lamps, etc.
- Complex AFCAD with airline assignments
Conclusion by FSElite.net:
"Aerosoft have done a really amazing job of creating this scenery and the result is superb. I hope Aerosoft will come out with a few updates to maybe add some more areas of night lighting or model the city of Malaga in further depth, like they did with Valencia. Despite this, with great performance, and with some excellent modelling, I’d still say this scenery an absolute steal at 26.17 EUR."
Conclusion by Flightsim.com:
"A 360-degree pan from any point at the airport verifies Aerosoft's promise. Airport and related structures abound on airside and groundside. Surrounding areas are represented accurately with satellite terrain imagery and are well populated with custom and autogenerated objects. Vehicles of all types are moving everywhere — including ships on the Mediterranean Sea. Deciduous, coniferous and palm trees scattered throughout the scenery create a lifelike appearance unseen in the default FSX scenery."
Microsoft Flight Simulator (Service Pack 2 or Acceleration), FSX Steam Edition or Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V3
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Dual Core CPU with 2.8 GHz
1.4 GB free hard disk space
1 GB RAM
3D graphics card with 256 MB Video RAM
Download-Size: 1.4 GB
- P3D V4 compatibility
- Fixed AES-files
- Approach Data for ATC updated to the valid AIRAC (time of release)
- Ground flickering in some parts fixed (P3D SDK Ground)
- Optimized shadows, buildings show shadows in P3D (When option is turned on).
- Fixed SODE / AFCAD files / Installer request