Prezzi incl. 22% IVA
Disponibile come download immediato
- Numero Ordine: AS13625
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Sviluppatore: Jo Erlend Sund
- Lingua: English
- Versione corrente: 1.02
Bonaire is a small island in the Southern Caribbean and is a popular holiday destination among surfers and divers, thanks to its clear water and magnificent coral reefs. First colonised by the Spanish, in 1636 it was occupied by the Netherlands which it still belongs to today.
Exactly 300 years later, the first airport was built by the Dutch. It served as a hub for American forces in the Second World War, which it was too small for, though. Therefore, a new airport was constructed – “Flamingo Airport” was born. Today, this airport operates several short-haul flights across the Caribbean, and serves as a stopover for the Dutch KLM on long-haul flights.
This scenery offers a highly detailed recreation of Flamingo International Airport (BON / TNCB) near the city of Kralendijk on Bonaire. The developer took thousands of photos at the location and used those to create the accurate building models and high-resolution textures. Custom lights even at night, animated palm trees and static aircraft bring this airport to a virtual life. Thanks to latest technology, optimal visuals and performance are possible.
So, pack your surfboard and visit Bonaire!
- Realistic recreation of Flamingo Airport Bonaire
- Fully compatible with FSX SP2 (Acceleration), FSX SE and P3D
- Highly detailed and accurate building models based on the latest modelling techniques for optimal visuals and performance
- High resolution textures included as an option
- Custom approach lights and runway light effects
- Realistic night time effects
- Highly accurate and up to date ground layout
- Realistic runway and taxiway textures
- Static aircraft included as an option
- Compatible with all AI Traffic packages
Conclusion by Simreviews.com:
"Bonaire is for the Carribean what Aerosoft Tromso is for the arctic circle. Just a nice little island with a very well modelled and textured airport. The only difference is about 30°C. You can use the airport for some island hopping with any kind of airplane from GA to airliner. The terminal building is very detailed and suitable for the people who loves to make a video or some nice screenshots. The island made by Aerosoft is close to a copy of the real thing."
Microsoft Flight Simulator X (with SP1 and SP2 or Acceleration Pack, Gold Edition or Steam Edition) or Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D (v2.5 or v3.2)
Windows XP / Vista/ 7 / 8
3.0 GHz Processor (Intel Core2Duo recommended)
2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
3D graphics card with at least 512 MB (1024 MB recommended)
1.8 GB free disk space
NET-Framework 3.5 or higher
Download size: 600 MB