The expansion series with new passengers for OMSI 2 goes into the next round!
This time it will be even more international, because the passengers speak German and English, which was already standard in the previous titles. With the OMSI2 Downloadpack Vol. 12, Chinese is now added as a further language.
Matching the OMSI map Beijing (Peking), there are now more passengers to add to the Asian flair of the map. Manfred, the OMSI permanent complainer, may go on holiday to Beijing, but he is certainly not a permanent passenger there.
But the new AI people can also be used for OMSI London, the secret German-Asian stronghold Düsseldorf and any other OMSI map and enrich the diversity of the passengers. Thus, a virtual journey not only through Beijing is now even more authentic.
But don't worry, if you are more comfortable with German or English, you can also integrate the humans in the respective language.
Please note that the integration of new AI people in OMSI must be done manually, as there is no automatic import function for this.
The manual provided explains how this integration of new AI people works.
- 6 new humans, as well as 2 new bus drivers
- Bus drivers can also be used as passengers
- Over 30 variations of passengers
- Professionally recorded voice-over in German, English and Chinese
- Manuals in German, English and Chinese
- OMSI 2 (at least version 2.3)
- Windows 10 (64bit)
- Dual-Core, e.g. Core i5 with 2.8 GHz or comparable (Quad-Core with 3.0 GHz recommended)
- 4 GB main memory (8 GB recommended)
- 3D graphics card with at least 1,024 MB (2,048 MB recommended)
- Sound card
- Min. 3 GB free hard disk space
- DirectX 9.0c compatible hardware and software
Internet connection and Steam user account required!
Notes: We provide a serial number with the purchase of this download version. Afterwards, you need to download this add-on via STEAM and activate it. Further information can be found in the installation instruction.