Price excl. VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14165
- Publisher: Aerosoft
- Developer: PAD-Labs
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 1.01
As the airport Berlin-Brandenburg isn’t operational yet, Berlin-Tegel (EDDT, TXL) still holds all the reasons for its further existence for at least the next couple of years both in real life and in Flight Simulation. This has given us enough reason to completely remodel the current state of the airport authentically. Even though the airport Tegel will finally be closed one day, those nostalgic pilots will still be able to approach the airport on the FlightSim platform.
This add-on for Prepar3D V4 offers a very accurate and realistic recreation of the airport with high-detailed models and textures. Optimized to guarantee an astonishing graphical appearance with an outstanding performance, the airport makes for a superb flight destination. The 3D runway-lightning in combination with the animated radar and windsocks as well as static people and animated vehicle traffic create a lifelike rendition of the airport Berlin-Tegel.
The add-on includes seasonal changes that in combination with the baked textures enable realistic light effects and authentic shadows resulting in a very authentic atmosphere.
- AFD optimised, frequencies and approaches adapted based on recent charts
- Jetways are now movable via CTRL+J
- Reworked ground layout
- Buildings and objects optimised for Prepar3D V4 for increased performance
- Improved Lighting and added dynamic lights
- Runway and taxiway lights compiled into one object, added day switches and corrected Mat and Ani (Flashes)
- Corrected parking positions
- Fixed Terrain errors
- Optimised AGNIS, lighter and more precise
- Optimised AESLite for P3D V4 (shadow support, etc.)
- Extended Config tool "EDDT Traffic"
Conclusion by FlightSim.com:
"So it's time for the final verdict, and I have to say I was impressed with most parts of this product. The scenery is very detailed, looks great and feels immersive, but some of the textures could do with being improved on. Overall, I'm going to award this scenery a healthy 9 out of 10, with the only real downside being the above mentioned textures."
Lockheed Martin - Prepar3D V4
Windows 10 (64 bit)
CPU: Quad Core with 3.5 GHz
RAM: 16 GB DDR4 RAM (2666 MHz)
Graphics card: 4 GB VRAM, DirectX 11
Disk space: 2.5 GB free disk space
Download-Size: 1.5 GB
Owners of "Berlin-Tegel X" have the possibility to use our cost saving upgrade service:
- Berlin-Tegel X (Download oder Box) = > Berlin-Tegel X professional (Download):
4,92 € incl. 19% VAT (4,13 € ex VAT | Price incl. VAT may deviate depending on your local sales tax [VAT]). Please enter your old serial key of "Berlin-Tegel X" in the voucher field at the checkout.