Price incl. 19% VAT
Available as instant download
- Article number: AS14447
- Publisher: 29 Palms, Captain7
- Language: Deutsch/English
- Current version: 1.13
This add-on brings Bavaria's second largest international airport in an incomparably authentic and lively atmosphere to Prepar3D V4 & V5.
Over a development period of around 2.5 years, the two designers Volker Wegner and Lars Pinkenburg have rebuild all the buildings and facilities of the real airport on the basis of more than 1,000 photos taken on site with great attention to detail for the simulator. The airport environment was also modeled with great attention to detail and covers a total area of around 55 km², with numerous characteristic buildings, traffic routes and terrain features, so that the depiction is extremely close to reality even during the approach and departure phases.
A special highlight of the scenery are the innumerable and newly developed vehicle and person animations, which contribute significantly to the realistic atmosphere at the airport. A lot of work was also put into the lifelike depiction of the taxiway and apron surfaces.
The scenery has been implemented using state-of-the-art - prepar3d native - design techniques which, despite the high model and texture complexity, enable a smooth framerate on current simulator PC hardware.
This product is only compatible with Lockheed Martin's Prepar3D V4 (and higher) and requires SODE!
- Highly realistic rendition of Nuremberg Airport based on most recent geodata
- 55km² satellite imagery coverage with resolution up to 20cm/px including all seasons
- Highly detailed buildings with internal modelling of the terminal and Hangar 2
- Many SODE features such as:
- Animated Jetways
- Automatic season switching
- Snow and rain layers
- Animated windsocks indicate wind speed and direction
- Open / Close FAI gate
- Runway lights automatically switched on in low visibility
- Detailed airport lighting including REILs, Running Rabbits and optional Dynamic Lighting
- Many animated people on the apron, inside and around the terminal
- Extensive vehicle animations on the apron and the vicinity of the airport
- Animated tower radar and elevator
- Static aircraft with proper liveries and registrations
- Prepar3D v4 SDK conform export of all scenery elements using the latest techniques
- Fully compatible with AI traffic Add-Ons, ORBX FTX Germany South, FTX Global, VECTOR and openLC Europe
- GSX configuration file included
- Latest Scenery Configurator for optimal performance and automatic updates
Lockheed Martin Prepar3D V4/V5
Windows 7 / 8 / 10 (with the newest Service Packs)
3.0 GHz processor (Dual-Core or Quad-Core processors are recommended)
4 GB RAM (16 GB are recommended)
3D graphics card with 2 GB memory
.NET Framework 4.5 or higher for running the Scenery Configurator
Download-Size: 1.3 GB